Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
N

NaturalBornRidah

I think its a joke.Its a bad career move for celebrities.

I personally don't think you should be making a game out of your love life.

I also feel its clownery to turn all the drama in your life into a soap opera.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i often wonder why people would want their every move to be captured yes... why u want ur grandmother to be watchign an episode of Big Brother to see you having sex, along with the rest of the world??? loose.

K

Kakez868

Fuh' That Jersey Shore Bread, I Snuff A Couple White People And Cry About It Later...Why Not.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
i often wonder why people would want their every move to be captured yes... why u want ur grandmother to be watchign an episode of Big Brother to see you having sex, along with the rest of the world??? loose.
I honestly don't understand how Jennifer Hudson could be with Punk. i couldn't take him seriously if I was here

N

NaturalBornRidah

I think men all smothering down one woman to win her heart is DUMB.
What if the contestants are able to get with her and have a regular relationship after the cameras are gone,its hard for me to have respect for myself after I competed with 20 other dudes to prove myself.Make a spectacle and act an ass just to get with one chick,naw what makes her all that.

Imagine you getting with your girl in real life and say she picked you after 20 other dudes made a show of themselves.

Guys also having females compete for a relationship is just as dumb too, cause it seems like they are catching feelings.

Last edited:

Swerve

Temporary Suspension

Is it dumb, clownery and embarrassing...... yes.
but its good for those trying to stay "relevant" and trying to make money..
also good for those trying to become "relevant". In this day and age, these people are getting 15-20 minutes of fame and riding with it. Don't knock their hustle, even if it shows a lack of integrity.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

they are willing to look like clowns on tv... depending on what their bank account reads they could be very shrewd IRL.

Of course public perception can sting but if your pockets are lined i'm sure that diminishes the effect of ridicule.

G

Gladiator

Questin is..Is it really a reality show ? Sure most of them not really kiing it "real" but instead putting on an "act" alot of times because they know they are being filmed

N

NaturalBornRidah

Questin is..Is it really a reality show ? Sure most of them not really kiing it "real" but instead putting on an "act" alot of times because they know they are being filmed
Which is why they shouldn't call it reality TV because a lot are putting on an act.

But still,in the case of celebrities,it is easy to get to know the intricate details and the scoop of your private matters,like who your kids are and bringing them around your parents.

Whether they are putting on an act or not, the cameras are getting close to these celebrities,cameramen are constantly monitoring and broadcasting these celebrities daily routines ,they are cameras set up in their house everywhere they go ,so they get no privacy.So for celebrities who are only cordial for the ''press '' ,it would be found out if they are snotty during their day to day routine.

Look at Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown relaity TV show that actually made their lives look like a parody.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y0isvS19AGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>