Do you talk to yourself?

BAJANFUHLIFE

i find myself doin dat lately, especially when i walkin on de road i talk to myself outloud.

btw, wat does check means below my imix username?

Juancito Trucupey

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi
i certainly do talk to myself...i just don't respond

the check means to see how many credits u got or sumthing like that

notorious saga

Sagattarius
i find myself doin dat lately, especially when i walkin on de road i talk to myself outloud.

btw, wat does check means below my imix username?
Dread this Rhianna & Chris brown ting really getting to you eh? doh worry every ting go be alright soon, just don't do anything drastic while walking down the road talking to yourself.

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
I talk to my self and yeah I also talk back.....
den again I talk to everyting....de computer, mah shoes, de stove....u name it :D

sweetredbutta

I talk to myself all the time.....i also love talkin to my kitchenaid stand mixer which I love very much (may sound crazy but i'm aight)

C

cassette_craig

yuh duz talk tuh yuhself when yuh selling yuh arse by de garisson?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha its a bicha fight hahahahahahahahaha

C

cassette_craig

i know dah wudda tickel you yuh blasted moffrey
oy pacoo calm yuhself hahahahahahahahahaha. Dat deh is the funniest ting fuh the day on here, between dat and cricket and ace ventura pet detective jr, i am laughing hardddddd. I forgot to put i fell off my chair laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

baxters

FRAUD
oy pacoo calm yuhself hahahahahahahahahaha. Dat deh is the funniest ting fuh the day on here, between dat and cricket and ace ventura pet detective jr, i am laughing hardddddd. I forgot to put i fell off my chair laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:kicks:kicks