Do you have your ringer on at work?

Short_Thing

BANNED
or do you keep ya celly on vibrate? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh
this man across from me has the most annoyin ring tone
:headbang and i already have a headache.....

Drinks4Life

AKA Dimeout
nah I keep mines on vibrate all the time........because from work I have school and by the time I reach home I forget to turn up my ringer

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I used to keep mine on and my phone stayed right on my supervisor's desk. She was always vex when my music starts up :kicks

Snapshot

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
i keep mine's on vibrate

they doh like u usin ur cell in my workplace...something about it distracts from the work ur supposed to be doing...hogwash...nobody doh do any wuk here anyway

Ms. Spicetatik

mine is forever on vibrate.....in part as to why i miss so many calls at night....I always forget to turn the ringer back on when I leave work....

I think its inconsiderate and annoying to have it on all day. I mean sometimes i'll be so absorbed in a post on imix and then facking punk rock music comes on down the hall....:headbang:

n00ner

el n00ño
Mine's on and loud as hell. When Alison come on sayin "POSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, lemme see yuh raise yuh haaaand and put dem in the aiiiiiir.....high! high!....." I can just imagine what people's reaction is.

Short_Thing

BANNED
I take it to the extreme and just put it on silent I couldn't be bothered. If you need me and the call is an emergency and you are important to me then more than likely you have my number at the job so call me there.... :read:

*im in a real grouchy mood

D

Dragon

Miz R said:
only at work and at nite... mine is on vibrate... :dirol:
So that is why yuh does tell me to call yuh an hang up six times every night

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
Dragon said:
So that is why yuh does tell me to call yuh an hang up six times every night

jeez man... why u gotto put me on blast like dat.... :black eye

TiGhT

long time i eh see here
Snapshot said:
i keep mine's on vibrate

they doh like u usin ur cell in my workplace...something about it distracts from the work ur supposed to be doing...hogwash...nobody doh do any wuk here anyway
:kicks

There are no phone rules where I work and because of that, no kinda blastid phone etiquette either. Dem boys phone will ring while they teaching or dealing with a client and they will say excuse, I go pick up where they left off, dey start talking on dey phone right there and cussin and ting yes, NO PHONE ETIQUETTE HERE! No dress code either, we does wuck in short pants and t-shirt and dem boys does be barefoot yes...talk about island life. This place inna mess, chew gum while we dealing with ppl, scratch yuh head, pick yuh nose, smoke yuh cigarette, cuss like normal...real culture shock for dese tourists oui! :(

zouk

Fyah Statah
mine is on vibrate; but the girl across from me hers is so loud. one day her phone was ringing so much I had to ask her if she never hear of vibrate. If I hear that song (santana- whistle) one more time, I'll start cussing. I don't care if I'm not on the phone with brokers, but it must sound like a damn party we having when that phone come on.

Kiz

I am not allowed to have my cell phone on at wuk nor does it matter cuz they dont work in de office anywayz

erikka309

saucysweetness
My phone is on allllllllllllllllll day allllllllllllllllllll night. I work alone at my office. so i have no problems

Loveable3586

Enjoyin 5 Yrs On De Mix
My phone stays on at work, but i thing people does get annoy with me cuz every 5 sec. some1 is texting me and they hearing "Dem gunman gone astray Rah Rah Rah" I does even get tired of hearing that. But at school my phone stays on vibrate.

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
Short_Thing said:
or do you keep ya celly on vibrate? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh
this man across from me has the most annoyin ring tone
:headbang and i already have a headache.....
I keep my ringer off but my text messaging on vibrate.