you ever felt like you wanted to disown a family member for a day or two

*disclaimer to my OEMI family, this is just a general question*

this is wat it comes to now....:cray::cray:

V

vincy_socababy

Jr. Gong said:

a day or two? i've disowned family members and never botherd to look on them again. who says you can't choose yuh family :new_russi

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
nah.not really....but..i have an uncle that doesnt really speak to anyone cuzz we never accepted his wife. she's a real trouble starter with no backbone

but we always welcomed him. i guess he made a choice.

da_ice

not ur friend...
no.....i never had to disown anybody, i have family i dont really talk to but thats just cause i didnt grow up around them.

:eek:fftopic: vincy_socababy why is it yuh sig looking like u in heat an doing somekindda animal mating call dance........ :kicks

Drinks4Life

AKA Dimeout
I disowned one of my cousin which she used to live with me when we were teenagers....I haven't spoken to her in 6 yrs at one point in time she tried to speak to me but for what she did I don't think I can ever speak to her.

Kiz

da_ice said:
no.....i never had to disown anybody, i have family i dont really talk to but thats just cause i didnt grow up around them.

:eek:fftopic: vincy_socababy why is it yuh sig looking like u in heat an doing somekindda animal mating call dance........ :kicks

:rofl:

V

vincy_socababy

da_ice said:

always. :new_russi

is not me do it is that damn macco never-c-come-c, go ask he why he mek me have some kinda jerky wine i ent know bout

RumperBump

It is a shame you can't choose your family

Doesn't it piss anyone off!!!!!!!! The fact that these people are supposed to know you best, but they eff you up anyway! I don't really get on too tough with any of my close fam...they don't know me but they judge me. If I didn't have a conscience and thought family values should have worth I would have emmigrated years ago from this cold ass country!

Jr. Gong said:

Yes...Have an aunt from Antigua...she came to my mother 50th Birthday party which was held at a restaurant catered everything and the woman take away some piece of food from somebody plate that they didnt want...wrap it up in piece of foil paper...put it in she purse to carry home...say she aint waisting food....was so embarrassed...

DJ Ringo

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
Jr. Gong said:

i would love to disown this guy they say is my father but he forever comes around

on another note who u tryin to disown... :D

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Tha Fugitive said:
Yes...Have an aunt from Antigua...she came to my mother 50th Birthday party which was held at a restaurant catered everything and the woman take away some piece of food from somebody plate that they didnt want...wrap it up in piece of foil paper...put it in she purse to carry home...say she aint waisting food....was so embarrassed...

i noticed yuh Antiguan women dem love some food boy, even if piggy so so, once yuh can cook, you're the shiznick in their eyes boy

Swerve

Temporary Suspension

Disowning family is easy...

I've disowned a few of the crack addicts I am related to. Ain't seen/spoke/or asked about them in 10-20 something years.

I wouldn't recognized them if they walked by me in the street.

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
Swervin said:
Disowning family is easy...

I've disowned a few of the crack addicts I am related to. Ain't seen/spoke/or asked about them in 10-20 something years.

I wouldn't recognized them if they walked by me in the street.

mi boy, i hear yuh, my disowning run real deep doh, i disown my mother ex-husband :lol