Diet

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
MissLusciousTee said:
lol, my ex saw me a couple of months ago and asked me if i'm pregnant because of my gut and I gained a little weight.

people ask me de same ting.

stacey12003

I know fact that the rope is a dfinite mid section toner I looose weight fast when I jump rope ...........without a doubt I swear by the rope and it is important to start slow and build your stamina ....................... initially it seems like your heart is is racing off but after a while your body adjusts ........it also attacks the jiggles in the butt in the best ways ................rice is a diets worsts nightmare followed secondly by none other thaan sweets :superstit

Caribsun

SocaLuvinYardieGyal
NJ said:
i can give u tips. cut down on bread, don't eat after 12am. introduce raw fruits and vegies to ur diet. drink alot of water. cut down on red meat. ;)
co-sign...and exercise regularly (at least 4 x a week for at least 30 minutes..if you're trying to get cut, cut out the oil/use little and/or cook with cooking spray....do at least 45 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week...

KolivanP

Hey, how are you? My gastritis has worsened again. I should go on a diet, but I've forgotten what foods I'm allowed to take. I found an article on cavemandietblog that helped me with my choice. Good luck and don't get sick)