Diet

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
I no this thread was already done but i dont feel like reading all those pages.

Can someone please tell me a good diet that works. :help: :help: :help:

Thank u.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
I have a few friends female & male who just bought a jump roap a few weeks ago and some of them have already lost 10lbs & more .

I'm going to buy me a 1lb rope tomorrow and start so I can get lean for the summer

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Nelle said:
where did he get it from cause i am tryin 2 lose weight by de summer
Modells have them trust me one friend started it he lost almost 20 lbs then this girl we know she got on and she actually jumps her rope at the gym before she starts to work out and she said she was stuck at one weight but since she started the rope she lost 10 lbs.

The 1lb rope I'm talking about is 1lb weigh in each of the handle of the rope thier's actually a bearing inside the handle that actually spins the rope it's only $12 at Modells.

Initially you may have to start with a regular rope to get use to jumping rope again

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Nelle said:
oh ok and this really works, thank u
Give it a try you have nothing to lose

I know 3 guys & 2 women that are using the rope and they all losing wieght fast . They only jump rope for 20 to 30 minutes a day so that's pretty good. I tried it yesterday with my friends rope and you'll be suprised how much you sweat in less than 10 minutes.

P.S. Ppl my self included thought oh jumping rope is nothing but when you first start you won't be able to jump str8 through one song.

NJ

Sweet Pea
Nelle said:
I no this thread was already done but i dont feel like reading all those pages.

Can someone please tell me a good diet that works. :help: :help: :help:

Thank u.
i can give u tips. cut down on bread, don't eat after 12am. introduce raw fruits and vegies to ur diet. drink alot of water. cut down on red meat. ;)

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
NJ said:
i can give u tips. cut down on bread, don't eat after 12am. introduce raw fruits and vegies to ur diet. drink alot of water. cut down on red meat. ;)

ok, what about rice?

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Nelle said:
ok, what about rice?
The key with carb & starch foods is to eat them early in the day at least 6 hour before bed so you can work it off naturally by walking around etc.

Last night actually I bought some cinnamon apple sauce to start to eat as a late night snack.

Just started my diet this week

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
Jahpikne said:
The key with carb & starch foods is to eat them early in the day at least 6 hour before bed so you can work it off naturally by walking around etc.

Last night actually I bought some cinnamon apple sauce to start to eat as a late night snack.

Just started my diet this week

i am tryin 2 start mine nxt week so i am trying 2 figure out what works b4 i start

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Jahpikne said:
Modells have them trust me one friend started it he lost almost 20 lbs then this girl we know she got on and she actually jumps her rope at the gym before she starts to work out and she said she was stuck at one weight but since she started the rope she lost 10 lbs.

The 1lb rope I'm talking about is 1lb weigh in each of the handle of the rope thier's actually a bearing inside the handle that actually spins the rope it's only $12 at Modells.

Initially you may have to start with a regular rope to get use to jumping rope again

Yeah I have been trying to add the jump rope thing into my workouts but last week I tried and I jumped for last than 5mins at the gym before I was tired. :(

I think I need to do that at home on my off-gym days but right now I am already gyming it 5 days a week.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Nelle said:
i am tryin 2 start mine nxt week so i am trying 2 figure out what works b4 i start
Well the key is definitely cut out the late night eating

but I see the rope working for som many ppl I'm going to the rope . All 5 of the ppl I know on the rope now I can see change and everyone start sometime in march . One two of them go to the gym the others just jump rope

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Prinzez Diva said:
Yeah I have been trying to add the jump rope thing into my workouts but last week I tried and I jumped for last than 5mins at the gym before I was tired. :(

I think I need to do that at home on my off-gym days but right now I am already gyming it 5 days a week.
I know I laughed at the rope at first but it's no joke

That's why boxers jump rope they say it's one of the best cardo excercise & builds stamina .

Imagine my friend is using this 1lbs which is harder that the regular rope :swoon:

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
MissLusciousTee said:
You and me both. I'm not fat at all. The only thing I need to do is lose the gut. Any suggestions?
I'm in the same boat I'm not fat but have a gut that's why I'm getting the rope