Decent hotels in Ft Lauderdale

Nica

SAINTSational
I feeling cheap....Marriott's are usually over 100/night. I'll check trip advisor though.

I thought u were a NYC'er?? :confused
depends on the time period rates can be lower....besides Marriott has about 7 brands...and you pretty much know what to expect

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
depends on the time period rates can be lower....besides Marriott has about 7 brands...and you pretty much know what to expect
ok gotcha. It's at Xmas time so I think I need to boost my budget to 130/night in order to get something decent. Gonna keep searchin'

Nica

SAINTSational
ok gotcha. It's at Xmas time so I think I need to boost my budget to 130/night in order to get something decent. Gonna keep searchin'
Cool

I'd advise you to book early... like now to lock in a good rate. Rate may not have increased for December as yet so you may be able to find something within your budget. You know your card won't get charged until you check into the hotel and you can always cancel at least 2 days prior to arrival for no fee.

Also try to book directly with the hotel. Third party booking sometimes can be problematic.

LB

thanks for the tips. We just booked our flights so I want to get the rooms done now too. :)
I just remembered I have AMA membership, so I should be able to get an extra discount at some places with it too.

The Springfield Suites by Mariott in Dania Beach and the Mariott North look quite decent.

LB

U book ova dey?? Lol.. It is kinda boring.. but U can drive to stuff so no worries.. u in a good location to go to Downtown fll or drive a little further south for things.
Since we are doing a cruise I figured it would be best to be close to the cruise port......but that does seem kinda boring. I am not into hanging out at a hotel for entertainment!
So I think I may rent a car. Didnt want to but that might be my only option unless I stay elsewhere.

I hear Publix got big cardboard boxes in the back.
You know I aint even gonna bother with you today :rofl:

Ohhhh LB u going to be in Florida around da time that I may not be there eh......
Awww, you going home at Xmas time???

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Since we are doing a cruise I figured it would be best to be close to the cruise port......but that does seem kinda boring. I am not into hanging out at a hotel for entertainment!
So I think I may rent a car. Didnt want to but that might be my only option unless I stay elsewhere.

You know I aint even gonna bother with you today :rofl:

Awww, you going home at Xmas time???
Yeah i want too...but dem ticket prices not easy at all...