Dear Mr.President

Tha Biz

I dont have a problem with you selling out in certain instances, because lets face it; thats politics. But when you start disrespecting my people, black people, that is when I lost a good deal of respect for you. Why must you compare gay rights with civil rights, after placing your hands on MLK`s bible, why say a thing like that in your inauguration speech? I am not homophobic and believe everyone should be free to do as they please as long as they dont hurt others, however gay rights on no level can be compared to black civil rights. Last time I checked Mr.President, gays were never specifically targeted and forced into slavery for hundreds of years. As a Christian man yourself, I understand you are taught to respect everyone, but at the same time we must know when to draw the line. when Trayvon Martin was shot in cold blood, why did you not call this a racist act? Our people are struggling sir, and with all do respect if you were just another n***** in the system working from pay check to pay check and suddenly saw gay rights starting to take priority over our rights, I wonder how you would feel.

Sincerely,

tha biz.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
How dear you talk about the man who walk on water like that, this god blessed man has done a lot for us. He saved us from the mess BUSH created and stop the republican party of NO.

BTW - here is 50K for your great post :victory:

Tha Biz

thanks for the credits..but as the years go on i think black people will start to see through him...he really inspired us; but we want to see some physical changes

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I dont have a problem with you selling out in certain instances, because lets face it; thats politics. But when you start disrespecting my people, black people, that is when I lost a good deal of respect for you. Why must you compare gay rights with civil rights, after placing your hands on MLK`s bible, why say a thing like that in your inauguration speech? I am not homophobic and believe everyone should be free to do as they please as long as they dont hurt others, however gay rights on no level can be compared to black civil rights. Last time I checked Mr.President, gays were never specifically targeted and forced into slavery for hundreds of years. As a Christian man yourself, I understand you are taught to respect everyone, but at the same time we must know when to draw the line. when Trayvon Martin was shot in cold blood, why did you not call this a racist act? Our people are struggling sir, and with all do respect if you were just another n***** in the system working from pay check to pay check and suddenly saw gay rights starting to take priority over our rights, I wonder how you would feel.

Sincerely,

tha biz.
SMH

I SUGGEST that you go and READ his SPEECH one more TIME.

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
thanks for the credits..but as the years go on i think black people will start to see through him...he really inspired us; but we want to see some physical changes
The waking up has been going on for the past 2-3 years of his term. Just ask Cornell and Tavis.

Must understand, just cause the man is Black, doesnt mean that he couldn't be bought into the same bullshyt the other presidents were/are known for. At least the man tried to do the right thing for a year and that was it.

Tha Biz

The waking up has been going on for the past 2-3 years of his term. Just ask Cornell and Tavis.

Must understand, just cause the man is Black, doesnt mean that he couldn't be bought into the same bullshyt the other presidents were/are known for. At least the man tried to do the right thing for a year and that was it.
ok i really dont have a problem with him being super politically correct and afraid to do certain things, but when he start straight up dissing black people thats a problem

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
How dear you talk about the man who walk on water like that, this god blessed man has done a lot for us. He saved us from the mess BUSH created and stop the republican party of NO.

BTW - here is 50K for your great post :victory:
Dare

Audree

Bush Baby
I'm still trying to figure out, why/what exactly was the significance
Of using Dr. King Bible???

Racism was his biggest fight. Obama has not yet addressed these issue that still exist today.

And to speak up for 'Gay Rights' and not address the racism in this country, is rather discouraging.

But hey, dogs have more rights than people in the US.
Go figure.

#notcallhomosanimals.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I'm still trying to figure out, why/what exactly was the significance
Of using Dr. King Bible???

Racism was his biggest fight. Obama has not yet addressed these issue that still exist today.

And to speak up for 'Gay Rights' and not address the racism in this country, is rather discouraging.

But hey, dogs have more rights than people in the US.
Go figure.

#notcallhomosanimals.
As a Lesbian American I am deeply offended by your comments

Audree

Bush Baby
True George, but many West Indians that come to the US pretty much fall into that same category, if not worse.

MJ7

Sincerely,

tha biz.

In a nutshell, Obama is a strategic opportunist. He does whatever he needs to "at the time". It doesn't reflect what he really feels; just what is politically correct.

Although I voted for him--both times, I just can't see myself approving of many of the things he's been doing. For example; all of his appointments lately have been to white males. Seriously; he can't find minorities, particularly African Americans, that have the qualifications for these very powerful postions: CIA director, Secretary of State, et al.?

Bill Clinton hired more Black people...the irony.

But lest I forget; he doesn't want to be known as The Black President of The United States.

I digress...

dedetriniking

Sincerely,

tha biz.
Black man have all he civil rights at this point....the last mile in social upward mobility needs to be walked by the black household and the black individual.

If black people as a whole work with their children to get As in the classroom you will see a marked difference in what we can accomplish as a group.

Gays are denied within the system things that heterosexual couples take for granted...e.g. benefits. Gay couples should have the same rights as hetero couples...them is people too.

Tha Biz

Black man have all he civil rights at this point....the last mile in social upward mobility needs to be walked by the black household and the black individual.

If black people as a whole work with their children to get As in the classroom you will see a marked difference in what we can accomplish as a group.

Gays are denied within the system things that heterosexual couples take for granted...e.g. benefits. Gay couples should have the same rights as hetero couples...them is people too.
ok, i dont think you saw the point where i said i think everyone should be treated equal, gays can have their rights, but as man of african descent why compare gays to civil rights? that is my issue; they are different. much of the discrimination gays face, black people still face. when the us official was attacked in benghazi, obama was so quick to call the africans (black people) who did it terrorists right, but again when trayvon martin was shot he never even used the word racist...

Steupz

Gay couples should have the same rights as hetero couples...them is people too.
True. I don't think anyone cares if a gay person has rights of access, succession and benefits. And I see no reason why Obama didnt sort that out when he had full control. The only sticking point is same sex marriage and that's going to be ruled on soon enough.

On the inaugural speech though, I didn't pay much attention to it but i didn't hear him link gay rights to black civil rights. He just said something about the journey not being complete until gays have full rights or something.
My take on that is why do these guys like London and Obama always act like they weren't there for a full term to do all of that they now see as critical.