dating sites for people with STD's

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
so once you get an STD...THAT'S IT????

you supposed to crawl in a hole and not satisfy the basic human need for COMPANIONSHIP?

just be lonely for the rest of your life???

lol

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
That's the interim no?
See my follow up ques pls. I wouldn't think 2 ppl w/ std while receiving treatment should be having sex.
I saw your follow up questions. What if you have HIV or herpes--these don't go away. Do you believe you should never engage in sexual intercourse with someone of the same or similar status? If you have HIV you may be on meds (getting "treatment") for the rest of your life. What then?

Galadriel77

Princess of Noldorin

you supposed to crawl in a hole and not satisfy the basic human need for COMPANIONSHIP?

lol
no mamma. Not sayign that at all.
As is why I asked if the site is for ppl w/ the incurable ones you know.
I just figured if you are infected w/ a treatbale one, you can't be having sex until you are done w/ your treatment and stuff.
Man sex is too sweet to ever give up. LOL I just feel there should be responsibility, right? Am I wrong?

Galadriel77

Princess of Noldorin
I saw your follow up questions. What if you have HIV or herpes--these don't go away. Do you believe you should never engage in sexual intercourse with someone of the same or similar status? If you have HIV you may be on meds (getting "treatment") for the rest of your life. What then?
Ok. You are confusing. Or maybe I am.
As in why my last sentence was an inquery of the type of STD. As is herpes and HIV not being curable, and the site being geared for those individuals hun.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
no mamma. Not sayign that at all.
As is why I asked if the site is for ppl w/ the incurable ones you know.
I just figured if you are infected w/ a treatbale one, you can't be having sex until you are done w/ your treatment and stuff.
Man sex is too sweet to ever give up. LOL I just feel there should be responsibility, right? Am I wrong?

but that is taking responsibility....by making sure you don't pass along your STD to non infected people

would you rather them screwing non infected people and just keeping quiet about their status? because that is what MANY INFECTED people do.....keep their mouth shut, and just keep spreading it

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings

lol
I know of one person, a man, with an STD...herpes to be specific. And you know what it doesnt slow down anything for him. He discloses to whomever he is dating the score and outlines what he does to keep himself healthy and what they need to do when having sex to lessen the possibility of spreading the disease.

And he says 9 times out of 10 a non-affected person is cool with things.....as long as he is super clear about stuff. So this go hide in a dark cave business is mad unrealistic.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I interpreted what you said as ppl being treated shouldn't engage in intercourse. I guess you meant treated during an outbreak? tGenerally speaking I'd think the site would open to all woth STDs--regardless of the type, but i'd think that most ppl signing up would be the ones who have incurable STDs. i. You can receive treatment for things like HIV and herpes.

Galadriel77

Princess of Noldorin
but that is taking responsibility....by making sure you don't pass along your STD to non infected people

would you rather them screwing non infected people and just keeping quiet about their status? because that is what MANY INFECTED people do.....keep their mouth shut, and just keep spreading it
no uh. Don't go off tnagent or flip it.

All I's saying lol is that if they are taking treatment they shouldn't be sexing. With a/non infected person. Tis all. ...until treatment done. Tis all.

Keeping your status secret and sexing ppl unprotected is jus screwy and sadistic. Not to mention unconscientious. I don't have to answer that right. Not right 'tall.

Galadriel77

Princess of Noldorin
I interpreted what you said as ppl being treated shouldn't engage in intercourse. I guess you meant treated during an outbreak? tGenerally speaking I'd think the site would open to all woth STDs--regardless of the type, but i'd think that most ppl signing up would be the ones who have incurable STDs. i. You can receive treatment for things like HIV and herpes.
Ding ding. HOw you interpreted it. Emotion leading ma?

"but i'd think that most ppl signing up would be the ones who have incurable STDs." Exactly, how you didn't ge tme, I don't know

Galadriel77

Princess of Noldorin
I know of one person, a man, with an STD...herpes to be specific. And you know what it doesnt slow down anything for him. He discloses to whomever he is dating the score and outlines what he does to keep himself healthy and what they need to do when having sex to lessen the possibility of spreading the disease.

And he says 9 times out of 10 a non-affected person is cool with things.....as long as he is super clear about stuff. So this go hide in a dark cave business is mad unrealistic.
Now that's a responsible person.:hi:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
no uh. Don't go off tnagent or flip it.

All I's saying lol is that if they are taking treatment they shouldn't be sexing. With a/non infected person. Tis all. ...until treatment done. Tis all.

Keeping your status secret and sexing ppl unprotected is jus screwy and sadistic. Not to mention unconscientious. I don't have to answer that right. Not right 'tall.
so you introduced something that is not even relevant to the topic

smh

minderts

In this variety of dating sites, you will be definitely able to choose the one for yourself. It looks like developers have taken into account the needs of all the users and managed to satisfy the most sophisticated tastes. And Google is constantly improving the search option. So you will easily find what you need. This approach makes dating just a few clicks away from you.

Last edited:

KolivanP

Competent communication with the opposite sex for men in our time is very important. I took ideas from vivmag.com how to correspond with a girl and get her interested. Now I have 3 dates planned and I can choose my soulmate with whom I want to spend the rest of my life

Osvaldo

After reading the benaughty review, I found out that on the site you can skip the registration, which infuriates me so much and quickly start what the site itself was created for, to find a partner with whom you can ignite. This greatly simplifies the matter and I'm sure many are annoyed by registering on five sheets of printed text.