Court is in session....

M

MrBlackRock

Defamation? why? cause i leaking dat you freaking?

its good to be a freak girl... you get to do things all de highfalutin sour crotch people doan do... be proud or your freakiness

freak = creativity.. see it like that.... so what if you like to do the dirty in a bed of salt .... so what if you use peppersause instead of chocolate syrup, that doan mek ya a freak....

not everybody can be innocent like me.

yankee kitt

yeah, you see that your honor? he don't even have the decency to state his case. he on imix spreading all kinda lies about me (bawlin) and then he won't even come and deal with the case.

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
I object your honor! Ms. Kitt is battering the witness!
(yuh can tell ah been waiting 2 say dat 4 a long time)
proceed.

salt

SSS

LOCK UP he wukkup ass and mek you tek way the soca music, give him some type of injection so he can loose his memory on how to wukkup and tek out a few discs from he blasted spine.

yankee kitt

shat up!

your honor is salt counsel on this case? NO! so i find you should find him in contempt of court. Bailiff!!!

M

MrBlackRock

Your honor..

"Ms. Kitty cat get away and causing trouble.. somebody kitty cat get away and running amuck.. sorry i got carried away"

I am countersuing for slander.... your honor.. i live a innocent life... i abide by the law... but this is de same woman who does walk wid Cat - a 9 tails in she back pocket

M

MrBlackRock

SSS said:
LOCK UP he wukkup ass and mek you tek way the soca music, give him some type of injection so he can loose his memory on how to wukkup and tek out a few discs from he blasted spine.
SSS.......... honey........... dahlin............... baby.......... those discs are already gone............ REMEMBER? Last Carnival? in de Pasture? gawd. stay out of this woman

yankee kitt

your honor i have several witnesses who can attest to the character of this scamp they call bbr. however one of them is too frighten to come forth because he done tie she up and do all kinda horrible things to her :eek:

oh and a next one is still recovering from injuries she suffered by him. she mumbled something about staples and ..... oh man i don't know.

D

Dragon

All rise

De honorable Dragon presiding

Kitt Vs Rock is now in session

M

MrBlackRock

your honor......... de staple gal asked for it

de one in de closet...... still dey and still asking for it.....

what is a man to do.. i like people around me happy....

ms kitt just mad cause i didn't like de mauby she mix me.... i tell she it taste like gorilla piss and she get vex can all me all sorts a tings outside my namesake.. wuh more de gal want me to do.. i seen de tape, peppa seen de tape, shite your honor you seen de tape.. KITT 4 FREAK KITT 4 FREAK KITT 4 FREAK

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
THIS FAST NEWS REPORTER! DALELOS REPORTING ABOUT THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CASE IN WEST INDIAN HISTORY! YANKEE KITT VS BAJANBLACKROCK! SEEMS TO BE GETTING VERY HOT IN THE COURTROOM! FURTHER DETAILS OF CASE AT 6:00

yankee kitt

oh raaaaaashole!

your honor we have a more pressing legal matter. it seems my counsel miss backchat attorney herself decide she want to switch and defend that miserable man BBR. i want her disbarred!!!!!

(BAWLIN) (sniffling)

den den she have de nerve tuh tell meh he offer she more money

(BAWLIN)

M

MrBlackRock

trinibaje said:
WUK UP DEFENDER HERE.... YOUR HONOR.. I MAKE MY APPEARANCE
yes i got quite the best lawyer this side of Saturn .... and she look good too.......... TriniBaje McBeal .. i ain got nuh money to pay ya hope ya accept Travelers Juks, i mean checks

D

Dragon

Miss kitt who is presenting you in the case .

Mister Rock before I proceed with this case I need to all evidence same for you miss kitt

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
once you do de legalbriefappealscourtsummaryjudgmentican'twinthisshittycasewukup!

I TAKE THE CASE!!!

yankee kitt

well your honor i throw myself at the mercy of the imix court and colony. any imixer out there want to represent me?

*sniffle*