Coney Island...

Socaboy

look meh!
When last did any of you go there? I took my god daughter and my lil cousin there yesterday and realised that they've changed one ride in the 10years since the last time I went to Astroland, but the price sure went up! Cyclone is still the bomb though :D

Soca_Diva76

Temporary Suspension
I took my son on July 4th and vowed never to go there again!!!
Too many people, too expensive and it reaked of garbage and urine... Need I say more?

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Socaboy said:
When last did any of you go there? I took my god daughter and my lil cousin there yesterday and realised that they've changed one ride in the 10years since the last time I went to Astroland, but the price sure went up! Cyclone is still the bomb though :D

i took my neice earlier this summer and the cyclone is the only rollercoaster in the world that had me balling for papa...i got such a headache from that thing

the trick is to keep your neck stiff as hell or else, whiplash like ah mufacker

LGN

socadiva05 said:
Too many people, too expensive and it reaked of garbage and urine... Need I say more?
:bad:

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
Socaboy said:

sheeittt

i went there last nite... every damn thing was fackin closed...

:cuss:cuss

:headbang

kamkam

I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h
I took 4 kids two weeks ago........Am still recovering from been brook. I donot like it no more.......to expensive....dam

Socaboy

look meh!
Essiquibo said:
i took my neice earlier this summer and the cyclone is the only rollercoaster in the world that had me balling for papa...i got such a headache from that thing

the trick is to keep your neck stiff as hell or else, whiplash like ah mufacker
Telling you, that roller coaster is ah classic for real, but it does shake the shit outta yuh...I sure my spine outta line now!

SexyBajanGyal

Wuck up ya waist gyal
too dirty... food is unsanitary, bathroom is disgusting,

rides arent that great, bumber cars still rock tho...:fans:

and i won a prize so i was content...:yahoo:

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Socaboy said:

it's been about 3 years and I LOVE cyclone but I'm the bomb at the watergun/aiming games

NYC2BGI

socadiva05 said:
The 4th of July is always overcrowded at Coney Island, it is a tradition to go there that day for many people. It is much cleaner and safer now than it is been in the last 20 years. There are many more new attractions planned for Coney Island in the next few years do it should continue to improve.

Last edited:

Socaboy

look meh!
When I was younger I used to love going there for the girls, that spot was a garantee to meet someone! Even meh lil cousin coulda pick up yesterday, but de damn boy stick...steups

CARAMELSISTA

i went the beginning of summer, not too impressed atal :nea: that place still ain't change one bit. i rather drive 2 + hours to Great Adventure or Dorney Park.

Last edited:

Socaboy

look meh!
NYC2BGI said:
The 4th of July is always over crowded at Coney Island, it is a tradition to go there that day for many people. It is much cleaner and safer now than it is been in the last 20 years. There are many more new attractions planned for Coney Island in the next few years do it should continue to improve.
yeh that was always a big day...I hope they maintain the place for real though, plenty memories there.

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
Socaboy said:
What time did you go? Thought the rides closed at 8pm.

werd??!!

wat kinda shitt is dat...

me and company only went on the el dorado....

if wen had known the rides were closed...we woulda jus paid $1 to ride again..

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
Socaboy said:
Telling you, that roller coaster is ah classic for real, but it does shake the shit outta yuh...I sure my spine outta line now!
and lets not forget the way the cyclone was only built for midgets.....came out with my knees all sore

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
socadiva05 said:
that's becuase you went on the the 4th of july

Just_Cute

Silent Notches
LMFAO well now we know why ya'll aint the official promoters for this Coney Island place.... alyuh en makin mi want to go at all nah! :lol