Common sense

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
SMH

Are you guys serious?

Is that your rational as to why there is no COMMON SENSE?

COMMON SENSE - SOUND AND PRUDENT JUDGMENT BASED ON A SIMPLE PERCEPTION OF THE SITUATION OR FACTS
That sir is collective experience...not "common sense". How can you have sound and prudent judgement if you haven't been exposed to said situation or facts?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
But you assume that the person was taught mathematics. What if the person was never exposed to math at all?
I do not have to assume anyone has taken math to know that one plus one doesn't equal there. Anyone who doesn't know this fact, you're not of this planet or wasn't born with a cranium or has a brain cell defect

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
I do not have to assume anyone has taken math to know that one plus one doesn't equal there. Anyone who doesn't know this fact, you're not of this planet or wasn't born with a cranium or has a brain cell defect
So a newborn baby knows 1 + 1 = 2 as soon as it's conceived correct? Hence the entire flaw with the notion of "common sense".

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Because I have COMMON SENSE, I know that I meant THREE instead of there.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
So a newborn baby knows 1 + 1 = 2 as soon as it's conceived correct? Hence the entire flaw with the notion of "common sense".
A new born baby's brain is not developed, therefore one should not expect common sense should take hold.

I will continue later.

so what bout african babies or poverty children who cant read or right \ more less do math... is it right 2 say because of their Self-sufficiency/impecuniosity that they have no common sense?