CNN - 4th suspect caught

Soca-Addict

The fourth suspect wanted in connection with a plot to attack New York's JFK airport has turned himself in to Trinidad authorities, a law enforcement source told CNN today.

Nica

SAINTSational
The fourth suspect wanted in connection with a plot to attack New York's JFK airport has turned himself in to Trinidad authorities, a law enforcement source told CNN today.
ok

I also saw on 7news that those in Trinidad are fighting extradition. Do you think they'd be successful in that fight or will they be sent to the US?

Last edited:

DesmondBuffingtonVII

Temporary Suspension
ok

I also saw on 7news that those in Trinidad are fighting extradition. Do you think they's be successful in that fight or will that be sent to the US?

Depends, Trinis can be bribed very easily, their law enforcement outfit is corrupt as a son of a ####################. But I doubt these dumb fools have much money.

L O S T
ok

I also saw on 7news that those in Trinidad are fighting extradition. Do you think they's be successful in that fight or will that be sent to the US?
the US invaded two sovereign countries over shit like this
what you think?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Mannnn, this is SHAPING UP as a SAD WEEK for TRINIDAD.....all over the GLOBE with NEWS about TERRORISTS/TERRORISM in its MIST.

By the way, do you GUYS think that GEORGE W. BUSH will now BRAND TRINIDAD the NEW AXIS of EVIL in the AMERICAS?

MUDDERWUK!!!!

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
They did not catch him.. The man turned his self in...
All de Terrorists fled to Trini for protection and not Guyana caw dey KNOW full-well dat Guyana doan stand fo' dem type a fukkry.

Den folks wonderin why is only Trini name gettin call.

Wid dey Terrorists-Harboring self.

:kicks

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
All de Terrorists fled to Trini for protection and not Guyana caw dey KNOW full-well dat Guyana doan stand fo' dem type a fukkry.

Den folks wonderin why is only Trini name gettin call.

Wid dey Terrorists-Harboring self.

:kicks:kicks

Think about it.....GUYANA is such a LARGE COUNTRY, when compared to TRINIDAD, yet all the TERRORISTS not ARRESTED in NEW YORK were HIDING OUT in TRINIDAD.

Yes, it is OFFICIAL, TRINIDAD is the BEDROCK of TERRORISM in the AMERICAS.

MUDDERWUK!!!

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Enough Already F.uck!!!!!

Vp Call Your Man Right Now And Tell Him To Take Trinidad Out Of Caricom...since Allyuh Don't Need Us!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Vp Call Your Man Right Now And Tell Him To Take Trinidad Out Of Caricom...since Allyuh Don't Need Us!
Gyel, we're TRYING to STRAIGHTEN ARYO out before de TERRORISTS tek over the LAND of TERRORISM....ooops....the LAND of the HUMMINGBIRDS.

MUDDERWUK!!!

B

Brown Milk

Shandy, doh worry bout Trinis' no. 1 supporter (VP)... Caricom go fall apart if we Trinis leave them...

:kicks:kicks

Think about it.....GUYANA is such a LARGE COUNTRY, when compared to TRINIDAD, yet all the TERRORISTS not ARRESTED in NEW YORK were HIDING OUT in TRINIDAD.

Yes, it is OFFICIAL, TRINIDAD is the BEDROCK of TERRORISM in the AMERICAS.

MUDDERWUK!!!
I could hoook u up with a nice Trini woman you know

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
Gyel, we're TRYING to STRAIGHTEN ARYO out before de TERRORISTS tek over the LAND of TERRORISM....ooops....the LAND of the HUMMINGBIRDS.

MUDDERWUK!!!
Doh bodda yuh self about Trinidad, for every moment you bodda yuhself with Trinidad more drug traffikers are passing through SVG with thier drugs...and I don't mean pharmacuticals.

oooohhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

Dahlin why yuh beatin up???? Let them pelt, yuh tree bearing an abundance of fruit. In his heart of hearts, he wants to be more Trini than you!