cloud 9 at the ark

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
dance1 dance1

niiiice....i really liked their performance last night...they were soundin good, had great energy and added some good vibes to the show.

i'm lookin forward to seein them continue to do better & better... :music

zenzele1

Island Soul's PD
soca junkie said:
dance1 dance1

niiiice....i really liked their performance last night...they were soundin good, had great energy and added some good vibes to the show.

i'm lookin forward to seein them continue to do better & better... :music
Agreed. Very good fete and excellent performance by Val.

M

MrBlackRock

de girl dat did singin di ALL OVER DE PLACE.......

control yuh propertyyyyyy:music :music

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
VAL gurl bravo!!! I tellin yuh, you did a great job! Like I was tellin Soca Junkie too, the energy was on point! And the band too, THE BRASS!!! Woohoo!!! I hope to see allyuh next week!
dance1 *I love this smilie!*

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
EmpressRevolution said:
VAL gurl bravo!!! I tellin yuh, you did a great job! Like I was tellin Soca Junkie too, the energy was on point! And the band too, THE BRASS!!! Woohoo!!! I hope to see allyuh next week!

lol@empress.......but thanx guys :cool: i had a ball on the stage:p

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
WTG TO CLOUD 9..... KOOL, JO (X2), ELI, KERWIN, N ALL DA REST... CONGRATS MUCH MORE TO COME FUH 2004:cool: :cool:

DR. SILK

I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q
***clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
***clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

A round of applause for Val!!
Babes!! Yuh did yuh thing!:cool:

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
EmpressRevolution said:
can't forget the brass!!! *i love that smilie too...lol*

rictash

TaChe
Thank You All!

Thank You Guys for all the big ups,
Cloud IX appreciates all the support and love !
Val we were very Proud of You!;)

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Nice to hear the band was on point, I have yet to see a performance by them, I always reach too late :mad Will they be at the Ark this Saturday as well?

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Yes....cloud nine sounded rell good...too bad is not them dat followed Xtatik, I mighta lime ah li'l later...but dat's another story....

mysticvibes

Unite D World Thru Music
I had heard of cloud 9 however I wasn't sure if they was based in Ny or TnT. I was surprised to see and hear how good they performed. My only problem is that it seemed like they were rushed off the stage.