Close That Damn 5 Year Old Arrested Thread !

Kiz

Alabama_trini said:
I agree cause i only getting vex arguing wit stupid ppl.

Just becuz allyuh dont agree dont mek he stupid....what you look like for arguing wid a stupid person.......ent dat mek you look stupid too

Ah find that thread should lock long time.....it only going in circles

Kiz

yanktiguan said:
I never understood why intellectual dialogue cant tek place on imix, but hey.....

the first 20 pages was going good......but then.......that is what does happen when people have differences of opinions and it is draged on and on and on and on.......and den out of frustration de name calling start

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
Trinikiz said:
the first 20 pages was going good......but then.......that is what does happen when people have differences of opinions and it is draged on and on and on and on.......and den out of frustration de name calling start
oh okay, well i read about 8, then skipped to posting. and im sure there will be plenty other people who havent been online all weekend and may find it interesting enough to speak on.

Kiz

yanktiguan said:
oh okay, well i read about 8, then skipped to posting. and im sure there will be plenty other people who havent been online all weekend and may find it interesting enough to speak on.

Yeah girl, I'm sure too

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
when i tried to be the voice of reason
that should've been the sign of second coming of christ.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
PhuCk Yu MoN said:
I feel it reminding people of their younger years and bringing flash backs ..
I guess this means I have to read thru that post know... :mda:

But wait...Dragon who started it...he could go read thru all that madness... :telephone

Kiz

Alabama_trini said:

yuh notice how he ride out in de earlies.......he smart doh....he say he peace and he gone......de rest ah allyuh want to quarrel.....ok maybe not quarrel......but go in circles :kicks

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
Trinikiz said:
yuh notice how he ride out in de earlies.......he smart doh....he say he peace and he gone......de rest ah allyuh want to quarrel.....ok maybe not quarrel......but go in circles :kicks
u get de pm?