Cimo 2

Cimo 2

KingBea...
Weelllllll.....

...what do we have here an alliance a partnership.Well like I said in a previouse post I am the #1 shotta in a yah.Y'all need not tes I mean test.Yo Empressdupe don't get in this trus er trust I will get at you 2.NY yah nah warn dis dawg. But de war is on no post will be safe I will hunt you down both of you.Don't get caught in a fete straight tump to de dome for NY.And cutlass to the @$$ for Empressdupe.:D :fyah :frienemy :tekdat :anddat :gopee :blob2

Cimo 2

KingBea...
aw nah...

.... not you too Soca.Damn hate all the way from the A.T.L.damn.Well the ras will stand on his own two.By the did u ever make the7:00 a.m. deadline and if so how is it there?

ILuvSoca

Soca Lover
look cimo when i come back to NY i will show you a thing or two, doh worry. lol @ do you know what a comma is..LOL...anyway my ride left me, and i cuss he, i got home 7am and we left after 9am, and we stopped off in virginia saturday night, because of traffik, and i got here at 9:30 sunday night...its nice so far.

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Re: Weelllllll.....

Cimo 2 said:
...what do we have here an alliance a partnership.Well like I said in a previouse post I am the #1 shotta in a yah.Y'all need not tes I mean test.Yo Empressdupe don't get in this trus er trust I will get at you 2.NY yah nah warn dis dawg. But de war is on no post will be safe I will hunt you down both of you.Don't get caught in a fete straight tump to de dome for NY.And cutlass to the @$$ for Empressdupe.:D :fyah :frienemy :tekdat :anddat :gopee :blob2
no worries here sweetie....u know how to find me....I aint runnin....It looks as if its u that needs to watch his back....I got back up if need all across the globe....as far as testing u....man pleeeze....this is not a test....this is the real deal....can u hang!!!!:frienemy :tekdat :anddat

Cimo 2

KingBea...
last

post for today.NY I don't need a squad to bus your tail, just goes to show how much you fear me .Good, be afraid be very afraid.Peace frienemy:frienemy.

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Re: last

Cimo 2 said:
post for today.NY I don't need a squad to bus your tail, just goes to show how much you fear me .Good, be afraid be very afraid.Peace frienemy:frienemy.
FRAID?.......who me?...nah man.....U really must have meconfused with someone else