China issues report on US human rights...

DSP

Heri
China issues report on human rights in the U.S. - Xinhua | English.news.cn

lol they're both black pots

China issues report on human rights in the U.S.
English.news.cn 2012-05-25 17:02:19
[RSS] [Feedback] [Print] [Copy URL] [More]
• China on Friday published the "Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011."
• It was the 13th annual report published by China in response to U.S. attacks.
• China, in the report, advised the U.S. to look squarely at its own grave human rights problems.

Full Text of Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011

BEIJING, May 25 (Xinhua) -- China on Friday responded to a recent U.S. government report on China's human rights practices by issuing its own report on human rights issues in the United States.

The "Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011" was released by the Information Office of the State Council, China's Cabinet, in response to the "Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2011" issued by the U.S. State Department on May 24.

It was the 13th annual report published by China in response to U.S. attacks.

The U.S. report is "full of overly critical remarks on human rights conditions in nearly 200 countries and regions, as well as distortions and accusations concerning human rights causes in China. However, the United States has turned a blind eye to its own woeful human rights situation and remained silent about it," China's report said.

The "Human Rights Record of the United States in 2011" is intended to reveal the "true human rights situation" of the United States to the world and "urge the United States to confront its own actions," the report said.

The Chinese report covers human rights issues related to six topics: life, property and personal security; civil and political rights; economic, social and cultural rights; racial discrimination; the rights of women and children; and U.S. violations of human rights in other countries.

The facts contained in the report are a small yet illustrative fraction of the United States' dismal record on its own human rights situation, it said.

The United States' tarnished human rights record has left it in no state -- whether on a moral, political or legal basis -- to act as the world's "human rights justice," to place itself above other countries and release the Country Reports on Human Rights Practices year after year to accuse and blame other countries, according to the report.

China, in the report, advised the U.S. government to look squarely at its own grave human rights problems, to stop the "unpopular practices" of taking human rights as a political instrument for interfering in other countries' internal affairs, tarnishing the images of other nations and seeking its own strategic interests, and to cease using double standards on human rights and pursuing hegemony under the pretext of human rights.

SEVERE CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS

The report states that civil and political rights violations have been "severe" in the United States, adding that the country is "lying to itself" when proclaiming that Americans live in the "land of the free."

It cited the treatment of protestors participating in the Occupy Wall Street movement, stating that their arrests can provide a "glimpse of the truth regarding the United States' so-called freedom and democracy."

Almost 1,000 people were reportedly arrested in the first two weeks of the movement, the report said.

Many protesters accused police of brutality and, as a U.S. opinion article put it, the United States could be considered, at least in part, authoritarian, it said.

INTERNET FREEDOM, EXCUSE FOR HEGEMONY

The report held that the U.S. imposes fairly strict restrictions on the Internet, and its approach "remains full of problems and contradictions."

"Internet freedom" is just an excuse for the United States to impose diplomatic pressure and seek hegemony, it said.

To support this argument, the report noted that the U.S. Patriot Act and Homeland Security Act both have clauses about monitoring the Internet, giving the government or law enforcement organizations power to monitor and block any Internet content "harmful to national security."

Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act of 2010 also stipulates that the federal government has "absolute power" to shut down the Internet under a declared national emergency, according to the report.

It also cited a report by British newspaper the Guardian which said that the U.S. military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites by using fake online personas.

The project aims to control and restrict free speech on the Internet, the report said.

INTERNATIONAL TROUBLEMAKER

The United States has been pursuing hegemony in the world, grossly trampling upon other countries' sovereignty and capriciously committing human rights violations against other nations, the report said.

It appears to be increasingly contributing to international disorder, it added.

The Chinese report referred to a recently-exposed scandal of human experiments conducted by the United States in Guatemala from 1946 to 1948, in which a U.S. government-funded medical program subjected nearly 5,500 people to diagnostic testing and researchers deliberately exposed more than 1,300 people to syphilis and other venereal diseases.

The report also denounced such experimentation, including government radiation experiments, human mind control (also known as MKULTRA) experiments and experiments conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Department of Defense on so-called "enemy combatants in the war on terror."

Moreover, U.S.-led wars have created humanitarian disasters, although the wars were allegedly waged as "humanitarian intervention" efforts and for "the rise of a new democratic nation," the report said, citing the death toll for the U.S.-initiated war in Iraq, which currently stands at 655,000.

PRESS FREEDOM IN QUESTION

China's report argued that, while advocating for freedom of the press, the United States, in fact, imposes fairly strict censorship and control over the press.

"Freedom of the press" is just a political tool used to beautify itself and attack other nations, it said.

According to the report, while forcibly evacuating Zuccotti Park, the original Occupy Wall Street encampment, New York police not only blocked journalists from covering police actions but also arrested about 200 journalists, including reporters from NPR and the New York Times.

MONEY-POWER COLLUSION

Democracy in the United States is increasingly influenced by capitalism and is becoming a system for "the masters of money," the report noted.

It quoted the U.S. Center for Responsive Politics as saying that 46 percent of U.S. senators and members of the House of Representatives have personal assets of more than 1 million U.S. dollars.

That well explains why the current U.S. administration's plans to impose higher taxes on those who earn more than 1 million U.S. dollars annually have been blocked in Congress, the report said.

WIDENING INCOME GAP

"The United States claims to have a large middle class population that makes up 80 percent of its total population, while there are only very few impoverished or extremely rich people," the report said, "However, this is not the truth."

According to the report, in the last 20 years, 90 percent of Americans have watched their incomes stagnate, while the richest 1 percent of Americans have seen their incomes grow by 33 percent.

J

Juan Dan

what is your personal opinion on these issues sir?

you get good articles etc yet I hardly ever hear your thoughts

ok

J

Juan Dan

reading is fundamental

theres a million ways to run with this
did you really make an addition to put some homosexwal shit?
whoa

either you so hot erbody wanna have sex wit ya or yuh juss simply a fish

either way it dont matter to me to be honest
if yuh ################ man yuh ################ man

yet the whole point was you put up a lotta good articles yet one can come to the conclusion you have not much sense to comprehend them
wasnt lookin for no ghay shizzle

DSP

Heri
did you really make an addition to put some homosexwal shit?
whoa

either you so hot erbody wanna have sex wit ya or yuh juss simply a fish

either way it dont matter to me to be honest
if yuh ################ man yuh ################ man

yet the whole point was you put up a lotta good articles yet one can come to the conclusion you have not much sense to comprehend them
wasnt lookin for no ghay shizzle
There was nothing homosexual about what I said. It was over your head which shows I was wrong in overestimating your comprehension.

It was also over your head that I gave an opinion in the original post that you DID NOT READ.

Even if I didn't give an opinion, what makes you think I think enough of your opinion to offer my own thoughts as courtesy...

you love to stink up topics with your pointless drivel

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

There was nothing homosexual about what I said. It was over your head which shows I was wrong in overestimating your comprehension.

It was also over your head that I gave an opinion in the original post that you DID NOT READ.

Even if I didn't give an opinion, what makes you think I think enough of your opinion to offer my own thoughts as courtesy.

you love to stink up topics with your pointless drivel
apologies, you say a lotta gay type shit to me

"to offer my thoughts as courtesy'
lol

tell ya this

lots of yall got real fokd up for being goodle reasonsers, intellectuals, and smarties
lol

maybe thats all the problem is

you think what I write is pointless and EVERY SINGLE SMART PERSON YOU KNOW will disagree

EVERY SINGLE ONE

ok got that
excellent

not my fault you nuh have no sense

DSP

Heri
apologies, you say a lotta gay type shit to me

"to offer my thoughts as courtesy'
lol

tell ya this

lots of yall got real fokd up for being goodle reasonsers, intellectuals, and smarties
lol

maybe thats all the problem is

you think what I write is pointless and EVERY SINGLE SMART PERSON YOU KNOW will disagree

EVERY SINGLE ONE

ok got that
excellent

not my fault you nuh have no sense
:rofl:

thanks for the laughs.. and the energy you said several times you would stop giving me. Now please stop stinkin up the thread.

If you have an opinionn ON THE TOPIC(not me) then post it.

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

:rofl:

thanks for the laughs.. and the energy you said several times you would stop giving me. Now please stop stinkin up the thread.

If you have an opinionn ON THE TOPIC(not me) then post it.
You didnt comprehend energy....what you were looking to happen was for me to curse you out, "call names, times, locations" etc and I would not

thing is when you can EVER move by YOURSELF like how me wahr gainst HORDES of demons in crews you a part of
then you can talk

till then yuh just a join bandwagon cause you weak

hence why I asked your opinion

cause I AM VERY SURE I am not the only person on himix who wonders if you stupid as shit and just fronting with fiesty talk

I am far from stinking up the thread
not cause you dont have five demonic mahfakkas with you to cosign and say "oh yeah jigga boozy is stupid dsp you are so brilliant"
lol
for real though

I was really looking to see your opinions

dispite common thought/perception, I dont really consider myself to be smart, I like to learn for I know very little

thats basically it, so I reason

DSP

Heri
You didnt comprehend energy....what you were looking to happen was for me to curse you out, "call names, times, locations" etc and I would not

thing is when you can EVER move by YOURSELF like how me wahr gainst HORDES of demons in crews you a part of
then you can talk

till then yuh just a join bandwagon cause you weak

hence why I asked your opinion

cause I AM VERY SURE I am not the only person on himix who wonders if you stupid as shit and just fronting with fiesty talk

I am far from stinking up the thread
not cause you dont have five demonic mahfakkas with you to cosign and say "oh yeah jigga boozy is stupid dsp you are so brilliant"
lol
for real though

I was really looking to see your opinions

dispite common thought/perception, I dont really consider myself to be smart, I like to learn for I know very little

thats basically it, so I reason
I have no crew nor group yet you keep making repeating and harping on it, reference with what imix thinks like youre searching for a group yourself. Who the phuck cares you idiot... This is why I mostly ignore you because you stink up the place with your dillusuional posts. The distance between YOUR personal reality and absolute reality spans the universe.

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

I have no crew or group yet you keep making repeating and harping on it, reference with what imix thinks like youre searching for a group yourself. Who the phuck cares you idiot? This is why I mostly ignore you because you stink up the place with your dillusuional posts. The distance between YOUR personal reality and absolute reality spans the universe.
yes dsp I know you and certain others have always hated me cause onu stupid

when me challenge onu bullshit blackness onu vex
when me challenge onu bullshit way of treating the women onu vex

you can call me anything you want
as you have with your group for years

yet one thing remains

there has never been one single thread wherein I saw you write something with sense

NEVER EVER EVER EVER

as with this tred and your one liner opinion

you just making threads trying to show you have sense
yet you dont have any

oh well

as me seh eno
I have nothing gainst you or anybody
yet try have some sense and if you dont then you dont
what the ################

yes the bolded is a good quote
brilliant actually
gimme some more quotes

J

Juan Dan

alrite erase the cussing and delusionality yuh a write right now

juss mek some tred after this with some sense

teach the blak womenz and man and children something

odda dan dat bless up yuhself

and in these treds you about to make

me promise to not go into them

see thing is imix is all about reasoning

the gutter trash fukry is so "jamican"

a big hafrican like yourself should not mix n wallow, look forward to, enable, or enjoy such miggery

ok take care now yuhhear

DSP

Heri
yes dsp I know you and certain others have always hated me cause onu stupid

when me challenge onu bullshit blackness onu vex
when me challenge onu bullshit way of treating the women onu vex

you can call me anything you want
as you have with your group for years

yet one thing remains

there has never been one single thread wherein I saw you write something with sense

NEVER EVER EVER EVER

as with this tred and your one liner opinion

you just making threads trying to show you have sense
yet you dont have any

oh well

as me seh eno
I have nothing gainst you or anybody
yet try have some sense and if you dont then you dont
what the ################

yes the bolded is a good quote
brilliant actually
gimme some more quotes
why do you care whether I have sense or not... why is it so important to you... Let me not have sense if that's what you want to believe. Your obession with me is disturbing.

You must not have much of a life for you to aggressively insert yourself in what's going on with other peoples lives so much, especially for people you consider have no sense or gang up against you.

J

Juan Dan

why do you care whether I have sense or not... why is it so important to you... Let me not have sense if that's what you want to believe. Your obession with me is disturbing.

You must not have much of a life for you to aggressively insert yourself in what's going on with other peoples lives so much, especially for people you consider have no sense or gang up against you.
what a mad man you are?

using words like care so much, important to you, obsession with me
lol

well no I dont have much of a life
wouldnt pretend to neither on the net
lol

going on with peoples lives?
lol

in any case that last line is brilliant

tell you a story

I was always a short man a bit dark
so you would have these guys who thinkn they so tough you know
cause they used to bullying and jumping people
what they wouldnt know is me have some devil lucifah family dat would drink dem blood n drain dem body instant

what you think me do?
go church and pray for them
mercy is a sign of an evolved being

DSP

Heri
what a mad man you are?

using words like care so much, important to you, obsession with me
lol

well no I dont have much of a life
wouldnt pretend to neither on the net
lol

going on with peoples lives?
lol

in any case that last line is brilliant

tell you a story

I was always a short man a bit dark
so you would have these guys who thinkn they so tough you know
cause they used to bullying and jumping people
what they wouldnt know is me have some devil lucifah family dat would drink dem blood n drain dem body instant

what you think me do?
go church and pray for them
mercy is a sign of an evolved being
that explains alot

get the away from me satan

J

Juan Dan

that explains alot

get the away from me satan
lol
mourning star loves you and you worship him everyday in thoughts, deeds/actions

serious question and me leave yuh tred

do you think godd was correct in his assertion that humanity is worthy of worship?

by ALLL

DSP

Heri
lol
mourning star loves you and you worship him everyday in thoughts, deeds/actions

serious question and me leave yuh tred

do you think godd was correct in his assertion that humanity is worthy of worship?

by ALLL
The devil is a liar! :dance:

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

The devil is a liar! :dance:
I asked a simple question

is humanity worthy of worship, be bowed to by all including the hangels?

that is unless the story is incorrect that all should bow to humanity

answer a simple question

DSP

Heri
I asked a simple question

is humanity worthy of worship, be bowed to by all including the hangels?

that is unless the story is incorrect that all should bow to humanity

answer a simple question
This thread(which you are ruining) is about Chinese report on US human rights. Stop being an attention whore and go make a thread and ask the question.

J

Juan Dan

This thread(which you are ruining) is about Chinese report on US human rights. Stop being an attention whore and go make a thread and ask the question.
alrite me last post in a da tred ya cause yuh nah guh ansa me

me want yuh do one ting
obyah every woman in a de picture tred fi me
me want tie all a dem to me
mek a harem
done talk

bhalistix

It is I
SEVERE CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS

The report states that civil and political rights violations have been "severe" in the United States, adding that the country is "lying to itself" when proclaiming that Americans live in the "land of the free."

It cited the treatment of protestors participating in the Occupy Wall Street movement, stating that their arrests can provide a "glimpse of the truth regarding the United States' so-called freedom and democracy."

Almost 1,000 people were reportedly arrested in the first two weeks of the movement, the report said.

Many protesters accused police of brutality and, as a U.S. opinion article put it, the United States could be considered, at least in part, authoritarian, it said.
this is one thing i have always argued with other. This freedom to assemble is bullsheet. You have the freedom to assemble when, where and how government tellsyou tooo....