Cheese Paste Sandwiches!!!

XtasyReds

Letterist
Are the bomb!

I love the fact that every social gathering in Bim does have some sorta paste sandwiches.

Anyone else a fan of them?

VincyPantha20

C@PT@IN H00K
word them joints is hott..my brother in law (who's bajan) be hookin us up with that everytime we have some kind of gathering

Mankilla said:
Did your mother cut them into fancy shapes for your birthday?

My mummy did and then she died the paste green to go with the streamers.
lol yes we had triangles, stars and all sorts of fun shapes.
I tasted green, red, yellow and blue! YUMMY!

B

BabyJ22

Mankilla said:
Are the bomb!

I love the fact that every social gathering in Bim does have some sorta paste sandwiches.

MEEEEEE! and I still put the food coloring in the spread even though is me alone eating it.

XtasyReds

Letterist
BabyJ22 said:
MEEEEEE! and I still put the food coloring in the spread even though is me alone eating it.

My mum did some pink ones for my God daughter's party. Why the little kids think it was cake and start spitting them out all over the place.

If you see adults ready to cuss they kids for wasting the paste. I was laughing.

B

BabyJ22

Mankilla said:
My mum did some pink ones for my God daughter's party. Why the little kids think it was cake and start spitting them out all over the place.

If you see adults ready to cuss they kids for wasting the paste. I was laughing.
:kicks too funny.

B

BabyJ22

trinisunshine said:
:confused What is the cheese paste you speak of :confused
Grated cheese, butter, lil bit of pepper if you wish and mustard for flavor all mixed up with added food coloring if you want.

Brown Eyes

OK..You had me up until the Food Coloring :not_i:
BabyJ22 said:
Grated cheese, butter, lil bit of pepper if you wish and mustard for flavor all mixed up with added food coloring if you want.

sk gyal

Unregistered User
Mankilla said:
Are the bomb!

me! I could eat some right now :greedy

B

BabyJ22

trinisunshine said:
OK..You had me up until the Food Coloring :not_i:
The food coloring is not necessary. I just put it in to make the paste look pretty and give it an interesting look. I couldn't eat it any other way as a child growing up. It had to have color. :kicks