Chandra

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
hi chica....

where is that miserable boi i call my son?

by the way fix the link to sq1 site.... in yuh sig (it wrong :O )

Chandra

hey missy

as for the boy who likes to call he self ur son i have been looking my little brother all weekend he hiding out or what?! :mad:

thank you , i will fix it :)

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
i think we should make a square 1 fans trip.... somewhere they are performing.. next year....:cool:

Chandra

Trinibaje said:
i think we should make a square 1 fans trip.... somewhere they are performing.. next year....:cool:
Girl i hear you :cool:

Barbados anyone?!:D Ur son said that he's stopping by to play mas in Barbados for cropover so i think everyone will be there :cool:

but wait i forget he real vex with a certain oman :rolleyes:

But as for Klax we will see what goes on there :confused

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Chandra said:
Girl i hear you :cool:

Barbados anyone?!:D Ur son said that he's stopping by to play mas in Barbados for cropover so i think everyone will be there :cool:

but wait i forget he real vex with a certain oman :rolleyes:

But as for Klax we will see what goes on there :confused
barbados such a long way... i say we find a performace in Barbados or the Cayman.. sometime next year.. maybe we can find a sponsor for the plane tickets and share hotel:cool:

Chandra

Trinibaje said:
barbados such a long way... i say we find a performace in Barbados or the Cayman.. sometime next year.. maybe we can find a sponsor for the plane tickets and share hotel:cool:

I like your style sounds like a plan :cool:

& maybe baxter can fly we all for free!:D :p

but Baje you think that SQ1 can really handle all of we at the same time! :eek: :kicks :cool:

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Chandra said:
I like your style sounds like a plan :cool:

& maybe baxter can fly we all for free!:D :p

but Baje you think that SQ1 can really handle all of we at the same time! :eek: :kicks :cool:
a certain person will run :rolleyes:

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Chandra said:
:eek: more like hide behind someone else with her tall self :eek: :rolleyes: with the woman making her out anyways!:eek:
a another certain person will be skinning teet all night :rolleyes: :rolleyes: