Carlos, why you delete the sexwal jeezas thread??

J

Juan Dan

sorry
some people round here dont like to discuss those things

suh me feel maybe me was blaspheming or someting

sorry
some people round here dont like to discuss those things

suh me feel maybe me was blaspheming or someting
dem would need to fold up if dem think so..

as to the thread, i want to go further and say the virgin mary was not a sexual virgin, but a virgin in the sense that she was born into Christianity and never switched religions to appease the new conqueror of there land. which was the custom of the day, hence why she was chosen.

Joseph did get jacket and tie though

J

Juan Dan

as to the thread, i want to go further and say the virgin mary was not a sexual virgin, but a virgin in the sense that she was born into Christianity and never switched religions to appease the new conqueror of there land. which was the custom of the day, hence why she was chosen.

yet that should change the outlook on jesus

a carefully crafted one

if me tell dem solomon have passages in psalms of his love for sokkin possy dem would probably faint

excellet point bout the "virgin"

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
yet that should change the outlook on jesus

a carefully crafted one

if me tell dem solomon have passages in psalms of his love for sokkin possy dem would probably faint

excellet point bout the "virgin"
smh unuh leave Mary alone.

Song of Solomon already establishes seh dat bwoy nature high. No mixed messages AT ALL there lol.

J

Juan Dan

smh unuh leave Mary alone.

Song of Solomon already establishes seh dat bwoy nature high. No mixed messages AT ALL there lol.
no yet solomon a selassie dawdie

and rasta nuh in a doze tings

a nuh nuttin if mary did a do the tings

bhalistix

It is I

a couple of weeks ago i asked a question about mary's virginity and every body seem to take offense with it.

logically speaking..

which ooman goin follow a man round so much that she gets written about unless she:

want him for money
want him for fame
dem deh wid

and at the rate Magdalene was goin, (considering she was at the tomb on the 3rd day) dem did deh wid, and you nah deh wid no ooman unless you ah put on some good wood pon she (in his case, holy watah)

J

Juan Dan

and paul who supposedly said jeezas tell him start the cattalic church

was always hating on mary

running her away from jeezas and saying she aint see him rise and she lying

no wonder him church a fishtank

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings

which religion she nuh switch from? u mean judaism? He was jewish remember? He didnt come to start a new religions but to fulfill a jewish convenant. Its other Jews who said no to him. No such thing as "Christian" before then.

J

Juan Dan

which religion she nuh switch from? u mean judaism? He was jewish remember? He didnt come to start a new religions but to fulfill a jewish convenant. Its other Jews who said no to him. No such thing as "Christian" before then.
if he was getting head would you mind?

J

Juan Dan

YES cause nowhere did it say he was married!
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

gal a tear off me garment and a bawl fi come in a me apartment- bounty geezus

J

Juan Dan

why would u ask me if I mind?
What does that have to do with me asking Ingram to clarify his point? I have no vested interest in the answer.
damn ooman wah does thee

was just a question thinking you a jeezas lover

sheeesh

my my

you imix vaginas are oh so angerific

the roman religion..

when your tribe/territory/clan/etc was conquered by another, the usual practice of empire expansion was to kill the men and male teens and keep the women and kids. and force them to adopt your culture/etc which also included religion. so changing of religious beliefs was very common then..

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
the roman religion..

when your tribe/territory/clan/etc was conquered by another, the usual practice of empire expansion was to kill the men and male teens and keep the women and kids. and force them to adopt your culture/etc which also included religion. so changing of religious beliefs was very common then..
okay. just wasnt sure what u were referring to.

Carlos - where does it say I am a Jesus lover? ~rolleyes~