CARICOM Heads to Meet in POS to discuss Caribbean Security and Cricket

G

Gladiator

(Video)CARICOM Heads to Meet in POS to discuss Caribbean Security and Cricket

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6A1V6SKuKw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6A1V6SKuKw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
G

Gladiator

Kamla right on Govt hosting Caricom summit
Ria TaittPolitical Editor
Friday, March 19th 2010

Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar was right on one score. There is going to be a Summit of Caricom Heads in Port of Spain ’sometime in the first half of April’, Foreign Affairs Minister Paula Gopee-Scoon confirmed yesterday.

However, Gopee-Scoon ’categorically denied’ Persad-Bissessar’s claim it was ’a summit of distraction’ and ’categorically condemned the Opposition Leader’s suggestions about wasteful... and profligate spending’.

Speaking at yesterday’s post-Cabinet news conference at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s, Gopee-Scoon said as the host country, Trinidad and Tobago would incur some expenditure, but it is a one-day meeting. ’I can assure you, it would be very controlled expenditure,’ she said.

’There is no show, no opening ceremony, or anything,’ she added.

She, however, explained that the host normally pays for the airfare of the head of government and a particular number of the members of his/her delegation, as well as the accommodation. But she noted some of the heads would be flying in on the morning and leaving in the afternoon while at least two leaders would stay overnight. Link for the rest TrinidadExpress

G

Gladiator

Kamla is the new queen in the Caribbean.

Some will Agree and some will Disagree ..anyway am just updating

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjssVa02VeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UjssVa02VeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

dev

..anyway dev why do YOU call her Queen ?
She is smooth, SEXY and direct. She isn't afraid of Panday nor Manning and let's them know how things will run, when she gets to be Prime-Minister.

Mia Mottley, of Barbados, should sit back and watch how Kamla.

G

Gladiator

She is smooth, SEXY and direct. She isn't afraid of Panday nor Manning and let's them know how things will run, when she gets to be Prime-Minister.

Mia Mottley, of Barbados, should sit back and watch how Kamla.
Post a Video of a recent Mia Mottley Speech..I am curious to hear her ..

Kamla ok, but she have a drinking problem, I also do not think she's an eloquent speaker. However, she was never accused of corruption and she means well for the country.

G

Gladiator

dev ah want to know is dis masculine woman running for the Bajan throne next elections ? :search:

dev

dev ah want to know is dis masculine woman running for the bajan throne next elections ? :search:
yes //do not pay attention to her masculine way of speaking,,she will mop up any politician in a debate,,,she went to jamaica, last year, and gave the so-call politicians..a view of the future caribbean while admonishing them on the destruction of their beautiful land. She has too many baggages,but we'll see.

I like kamla, cause she is a breath of fresh air in caribbean politics.

Rebelle01

What the hell is that?....................i not insulting kamla but i hear she is a drunk.................but kamla over mia anyday..............lord again i ask what is dat? she is a maaaaaaaaaaan...................it is ridiculosu spending he rass was supposed to be a on the damn plane...............i go ask my daddy what he think about him missing the meeting.

Rebelle01

yes //do not pay attention to her masculine way of speaking,,she will mop up any politician in a debate,,,she went to jamaica, last year, and gave the so-call politicians..a view of the future caribbean while admonishing them on the destruction of their beautiful land. She has too many baggages,but we'll see.

I like kamla, cause she is a breath of fresh air in caribbean politics.
that being said............she needs some refinement

G

Gladiator

What the hell is that?....................i not insulting kamla but i hear she is a drunk.................but kamla over mia anyday..............lord again i ask what is dat? she is a maaaaaaaaaaan...................it is ridiculosu spending he rass was supposed to be a on the damn plane...............i go ask my daddy what he think about him missing the meeting.
So you follow both women Political lives ??