Caribbean Women

V

vincy_socababy

look me thinking you were gonna drop some papa das:kicks

T

The JaM™

Papa Das is now a CHRISTIAN living in TORTOLA....he is suppose to come out with a GOSPEL CD this year.
Oh word? He gone Tortola? Cool... A lot of Vincies migrate up to those northern islands... they sharing away gold up dey or sumn? :scratch Somebody tell me quick so I can get mine too! :D

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Oh word? He gone Tortola? Cool... A lot of Vincies migrate up to those northern islands... they sharing away gold up dey or sumn? :scratch Somebody tell me quick so I can get mine too! :D
:kicks:kicks

When yuh FIND out, ley me NUH TOO or you can just ask de NOOKIE MAN.

T

The JaM™

:kicks:kicks

I SEY nuh MORE

Nah!!
Yuh lucky... I was just going fedEx a cuff for you... lol
Then again... even if yuh thought I was ugly... no worries...lol... my charm and sparkling personality are more than enough :D

socadahlin

Vincypowa I really loving dis song. I keep playin dis lil clip again and again and again hehe:music If you ever get a link to de whole song make sure lemme know nah. And Vincypowa Bahamian woman sweet too yuh know :kicks

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Vincypowa I really loving dis song. I keep playin dis lil clip again and again and again hehe:music If you ever get a link to de whole song make sure lemme know nah. And Vincypowa Bahamian woman sweet too yuh know :kicks
I am SURE the BAHAMIAN WOMAN SWEET as well.

I LOVE to see how SWEET U R. ;)

Yes, when I, NOT IF, get HOLD of the ENTIRE SONG, I will DEFINITELY let you KNOW.