Can u answer this for me pls....

bkhoney

My Heart
Can u sleep wit someone u are not attracted to? have u ever? would u ever?.....lets say its a bet and u have to sleep wit this person because u lost....could u do it? Or lets say you and your peers are having a "how many can u bull" contest and u need tuh win? could u do it then? is a nut a nut no matter who u get it from? me personally.....ah could never do it.....but ah believe it happens more often then not.... :cool:

MoNi

Eyes of the Emperial Lion
I believe some people do it for doing it sake...like u said to get there nut off. Me personally I cannot do it and I would not go into a bet like that because that is real dangerous,and also I think it is pure slackness!!!!!!

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Nope.. Have I ever, nope.. There must be some sort of initial attraction otherwise what is the point.. :fyah

But agree with you that it happens more often that not..

Carry on!! :anddat

Panman06

Old School Member
PhatJamz kiDD said:
Nope.. Have I ever, nope.. There must be some sort of initial attraction otherwise what is the point.. :fyah
I agree. No attraction.....no hard piggy. :eek:

Ruby Q

1 Sexy B!tch in trainin
Perseverance said:
I agree. No attraction.....no hard piggy. :eek:
I agree.... there should be an attraction of some sort, however i don't think that the attraction is always physical.

GeeDawg

For the Love of Music!!!
Allyuh lucky I don't know how to move posts to the other forums. And the moderators all busy watching stories. Dragon on NBC, Fantasy on ABC and Slaughter on BBC. I manage to pull myself away from the hot network and this is what I come and see?

Allyuh talkin' bout hard piggy and ting. Get a friggin' room!!!!:mad:

bkhoney

My Heart
GeeDawg said:
Allyuh lucky I don't know how to move posts to the other forums. And the moderators all busy watching stories. Dragon on NBC, Fantasy on ABC and Slaughter on BBC. I manage to pull myself away from the hot network and this is what I come and see?

Allyuh talkin' bout hard piggy and ting. Get a friggin' room!!!!:mad:
Shuttup Dummy! :p

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
bkhoney said:
perse, pjk, dwiz - even if allyuh had a quota tuh fill?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Perseverance
I agree. No attraction.....no hard piggy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said it all. You cannot assasinate if your Gun aint working.. You should know best, you got a grenade in the tower because you run outta ammo!! :fyah

Ruby Q

1 Sexy B!tch in trainin
bkhoney said:
so if a girl ain't butt ugly she bullable then.
yuh ever hear the ting "just throw a bag ove (s)he face"

even butt ugly get some... but there has to be some form of attraction if not physical, emotional, intellectual.... something

chinee

thick P.O.S. dumplin'
bkhoney said:
perse, pjk, dwiz - even if allyuh had a quota tuh fill?
Question: So how many of you men operate on a 'quota to fill basis'?- even if there is an attraction