Bwwhahaa! "BOY! LEH CHINESE LAUNDRY HAUL HE STINKIN' MUDDA C*!!" says KMC

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
sumbody link d actual video in d thread fuh meh nah....ah dont know how...:pardon:
This WILL COST U eh....U OWE me one.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFfnJjQSe-o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFfnJjQSe-o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

By the way, we WENT over this VIDEO already.

TriniDivaWoman

DarkWingDuck
lol....muuuuaaaah :kiss: Oh shit..where...?? send d link lemme see some of Imixers comments..lol. I thought it was too funny..yall dont stick eh...lol

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
U have to watch this Soca people, artists, Trinis, anybody......I eh know if it was posted b4. But the entire thing IS FUNNY, SAD, me eh know nah.. D man serious bout he shit oui....lmao. KMC speaks.....LMAO. Rather KMC vents....:rofl: D last line in d vid. is a CLASSIC. :rofl

Also get some kicks on d comments below d video...KMC not easy...lmao
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFfnJjQSe-o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SFfnJjQSe-o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Well now

lawdy lawdy, dat was something else
ah definitely understand the fight down thing, been hearing bout that as a fan of soca fuh years now...why is is that so much music is released every year but we only hear the so called 'hot' songs?
ken darling luv yuh still
keep doing what yuh do and yuh blessings will continue

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
lawdy lawdy, dat was something else
ah definitely understand the fight down thing, been hearing bout that as a fan of soca fuh years now...why is is that so much music is released every year but we only hear the so called 'hot' songs?
ken darling luv yuh still
keep doing what yuh do and yuh blessings will continue
Like yuh put too much pepper in yuh boy food dis time arung or what?

goku

SAIYAN-SADDIST 3
he ah go kill them with song

only a West Indian can tell a story without being specific

southern chic

Vibes cyar done!
"an ting an ting"
lol, he was pissed the hell off. I'm bout to go check out some of his stuff...lemme see if it as hot as he say.

dedetriniking

KMC has had his moments through the years but recently he's been making sh*t music as far as i'm concerned. He should forget about beenie man and them fellas and concentrate on making better soca music.

archiedogg

SCEN.... daaaz sense...

KMC has had his moments through the years but recently he's been making sh*t music as far as i'm concerned. He should forget about beenie man and them fellas and concentrate on making better soca music.
:stop:Last year he had a nice lil wild man tune but wasn't treally aroad tune like how 3 miles & all d others were.. he really need to sit down & put in some work with the soca fu real & get back on top of his game but recently 9 spoke to him myself outside of Iwer Station ) i realsie the brother real concerned with his career actually & just really feel like this SOAC politics things i getting to him as he strives to make a change in the music market internationall ( as he put it " another 1 of de biggest had he chance & he went & do chupidness, embaras we & throw it away & da wuz d closest any a we ever come " ) & really & truly guys, there is real SH!t goin on in d industry right now where former collaberators, friends 7 business partners are becomming enemies over false alliances, ( radio & media too ) & True trini "Gone against" behaviour esp because of.. U guessed i.. the root of all evil d $$$$$$$$! So it duz go , but d worse it gets & the longer it takes to unfold iz d worse off for us cuz we cya all wait on MACHEL for the next 10 years when he's in his 40's 2 be the only artist crankin out the hits & doing the big shows... everybody though every resource needs a chance to represent soca music 2 da fullest... for us & our childern's sakes otherwise it will all go to waste & our culture will die & NOBODY will want anything to do with it! So some of wha he sayin is sense despite his musical accolades in the past couple years or lack there of, KMC iz a very talentedman, & even a producer of a very high caliber givin alot of the same ppl who fighting him down as he would say some of de best music dey ever get!!!!!!! Wha we go do...... daz all i hadda say on dat!

dedetriniking

:stop:Last year he had a nice lil wild man tune but wasn't treally aroad tune like how 3 miles & all d others were.. he really need to sit down & put in some work with the soca fu real & get back on top of his game but recently 9 spoke to him myself outside of Iwer Station ) i realsie the brother real concerned with his career actually & just really feel like this SOAC politics things i getting to him as he strives to make a change in the music market internationall ( as he put it " another 1 of de biggest had he chance & he went & do chupidness, embaras we & throw it away & da wuz d closest any a we ever come " ) & really & truly guys, there is real SH!t goin on in d industry right now where former collaberators, friends 7 business partners are becomming enemies over false alliances, ( radio & media too ) & True trini "Gone against" behaviour esp because of.. U guessed i.. the root of all evil d $$$$$$$$! So it duz go , but d worse it gets & the longer it takes to unfold iz d worse off for us cuz we cya all wait on MACHEL for the next 10 years when he's in his 40's 2 be the only artist crankin out the hits & doing the big shows... everybody though every resource needs a chance to represent soca music 2 da fullest... for us & our childern's sakes otherwise it will all go to waste & our culture will die & NOBODY will want anything to do with it! So some of wha he sayin is sense despite his musical accolades in the past couple years or lack there of, KMC iz a very talentedman, & even a producer of a very high caliber givin alot of the same ppl who fighting him down as he would say some of de best music dey ever get!!!!!!! Wha we go do...... daz all i hadda say on dat!
Ah hear yuh breds! If what de man saying bout laundry is true then its a blasted shame....because the music getting stiffle for true...and all ah we come out the losers if that is the case.