buying property in Detroit.???????

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
this guy gotta really nice youtube channel.. seem like a lot of foreigners are buying up homes and renting them out there..the youtube guy is a landlord himself and property manager for some foreign owners

alot of them houses like 10k an under..lolol, shit crazy men.

i might buy couple homes out there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ITvtJmIbjVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
this guy gotta really nice youtube channel.. seem like a lot of foreigners are buying up homes and renting them out there..the youtube guy is a landlord himself and property manager for some foreign owners

alot of them houses like 10k an under..lolol, shit crazy men.

i might buy couple homes out there.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ITvtJmIbjVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Well, excellent idea....it will come back.

But you can do it closer to home...Philadelphia, same situation in west Philly and a small part of North Philly....the city is giving them away, the guy with the vision in the long term will win big.

My suggestion, things so bad there, i don't think renting is the way to go, either just buy one and sit on it or buy a vacant lot (3k).

The downside is worth the risk...but i think Philly will pop first...real city close to NYC.
if you have time on your side, 10 years from now you can ( Big can) be sitting pretty, when someone want to buy you out.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Like I stated...Philly is the real play....I am sitting in a few waiting for the whites to move in and take me out of the Ghetto.

Look at all the money ppl wasting in NYC...renting...smh, this is a win win situation, trust me.

2331 N 20TH ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132

$11,880
1971 sq ft
0.02 Acreage

2538 W DAKOTA ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132

$17,000
2 Beds
1 Baths
784 sq ft
0.01 Acreage

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Like I stated...Philly is the real play....I am sitting in a few waiting for the whites to move in and take me out of the Ghetto.

Look at all the money ppl wasting in NYC...renting...smh, this is a win win situation, trust me.

2331 N 20TH ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132

$11,880
1971 sq ft
0.02 Acreage

2538 W DAKOTA ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132

$17,000
2 Beds
1 Baths
784 sq ft
0.01 Acreage

11k 17k. is to much , compared to the deals in Detroit.

how much rent per month u think u can get out the philly cribs.? ima search around youtube to see if philly got any cribs for 8k an under.

check out the guy youtube that i posted tho... i got some real nice videos. of some of the homes he supervising

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
hmm an empty lot is 3k you say.. how big?
Had the link., was looking at these two years ago..but i guess you can go to any real estate site and look up vacant lots...I am sure that the City have a lot of those properties now, a lot of ppl left, walked away ....pay the taxes you are good, i didnt do it because it was too far, i was going to drop 8k on a corner lot( 1/2 acre) ,there, but i had to fence it in due to the location, so i stuck with the evil ( ghetto) that i know...west & north Philly, close for me.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
11k 17k. is to much , compared to the deals in Detroit.

how much rent per month u think u can get out the philly cribs.? ima search around youtube to see if philly got any cribs for 8k an under.

check out the guy youtube that i posted tho... i got some real nice videos. of some of the homes he supervising
SMH...that is just an example, The City of Philly is selling similar types anywhere from 1k to 30k...anyway, do your thing.

OPTI, its time to snap out of your juvenille thinking, its not about only livin in these places, its about making a potential long term investment.

I personally wont invest in any of these afformentioned properties in Philly, cuz I have no intention of going there to take care of it and it seems like a drug neighbourhood, but there are some good picks in places like the Poconos and others.

but Socapine is spot on, smart people are buying and dumb people are locked into NYC renting forever

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
OPTI, its time to snap out of your juvenille thinking, its not about only livin in these places, its about making a potential long term investment.

I personally wont invest in any of these afformentioned properties in Philly, cuz I have no intention of going there to take care of it and it seems like a drug neighbourhood, but there are some good picks in places like the Poconos and others.

but Socapine is spot on, smart people are buying and dumb people are locked into NYC renting forever
not to mention these places are not going to stay ghetto/drug neighborhoods much longer... look at the trend around the country.. first you gonna see a starbucks move in and then boom, the yuppies will take over...

not to mention these places are not going to stay ghetto/drug neighborhoods much longer... look at the trend around the country.. first you gonna see a starbucks move in and then boom, the yuppies will take over...
yeah its not gonna stay ghetto, but I just scared to go now to fix it up or anything like that.

I just locked in and bought a piece of land, I feel great, want to buy a cheap house soon, maybe a foreclosed one

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
Im really looking at B.more. I really like how them houses look down there. Multiple houses going for the same price range.

Oneshot

where de crix

opti is more on point. at the end of it, the demand for rental/purchase of these properties are the only true value. else is just a gamble.

unless someone can explain how demand is going to improve, you may just end up paying taxes for something that gives you no actual return.

socapineman what is the unemployment rate in the neighbourhood you were researching?