Bubblelicious fete--june 7th??

1sexyvincy

De original night nurse!
i was listening to bashment radio and i heard them mention about a fete on june 7th at KC hideaway. i think the fete is called bubblelicious fete or something like that. did anyone else hear of it? anyone know any info like the price and who will be there? please let me know. thanks :)

nubianqueen1

the big band is TRIPPLE X; with eddie, BUNJI, SHEL MARCHAL, ONIKA BOSTIC, FAYEANN, IWER, NYAH, RUPEE, MULTI SYMPTOM
and singing REDMAN and wining DJ ROMANO and SCIENTIST

the confirmed dj's are STYLZ MOVEMENTS, EXECUTIVE, ELEGNAT SOUNDS etc

and tickets are $20 starting today!!!:music :music

shotgunbooty

ticket location

u can get de tickets at J& W records in brooklyn on church ave and nostrand...there are more places but i cant remember where else

BAGOGYUL

Kaiser Ball Gyul
tix

i jes heard redman saying that they also have tix

Stlyz Barber shop on Church Avenue and 30 something:O

nubianqueen1

NO LADY SCORP I AM NOT WORKIN FOR 103 AH JUS HAPPEN TO KNOW SOME PEOPLE THERE
CHEYENNE DESIGNS have tickets(church ave)
STYLZ BARBER SHOP (church ave between nostrand and E31st)
J AND W records(church ave)
DR CUTS (flatbush ave)
:music :blob2

100%bajan

spring garden I coming
1sexyvincy said:
i was listening to bashment radio and i heard them mention about a fete on june 7th at KC hideaway. i think the fete is called bubblelicious fete or something like that. did anyone else hear of it? anyone know any info like the price and who will be there? please let me know. thanks :)
all ya bajan who will be there buss 2 wukup for me okay:angel1

1sexyvincy

De original night nurse!
is this fete a day or nite ting?? can u buy at de door? what time doors open? i know i askng alot but dey not saying much on de radio.:O

lucians69

bubblelicious

Bubblicious I think is $20 if you buy the tickets before hand. It is at kc hideway, 2494 Atlantic ave. You can buy tickets at J.W. records, I think is on Church ave. Check the bashment radio website, at www.bashmentradio.com. It is at night