Brooklyn Nightlife lol

Da 1 n 0nly Vida

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥
Really bout to take a blow

so Lime gone out of business

and The Base For Sale..

Rapid Realty | Brooklyn Apartments For Rent, New York Apartments For Rent, New York No-Fee Apartments Broker

Chinks, Picong and Crew.. lets pool our money and buy it
ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? di Base is serious up pon d market????

dam i gotta get deh before it close down since meh still na been ..

wat bout Secrets?

dem need fi put Temptations up fi sale instead of d Base .. b/c me did hear big tings bout d Base .. n ta me Temptations is BORING!! ..

hope Secrets tun out much better .. gon be deh Nov 14th GOD willing fi meh bwoy's bday bash

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
we have tuh start thinking bout d future generations......d current 1 is lossed
:stop:I disagree I think I came out just fine so did many of us young bucks on i-mix "children of the 80's please stand up" :meeting::good:The ones from the 90's a couple of them make it but many gone through in trute smh :nea:.

~Urbane~

The Brooklyn Caribbean scene is fallen off hard man... time for me to step on up to Manhattan.....even Queens is looking good sometimes.

zen

Gajo Fresco
The Brooklyn Caribbean scene is fallen off hard man... time for me to step on up to Manhattan.....even Queens is looking good sometimes.

That's why I haven't been to a Brooklyn club/hangout in maybe 5 years.

It's only Manhattan for me! Hopefully the "Brooklyn Behavior" won't filter into Manhattan.

Thats when I'll stop going to Manhattan.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
That's why I haven't been to a Brooklyn club/hangout in maybe 5 years.

It's only Manhattan for me! Hopefully the "Brooklyn Behavior" won't filter into Manhattan.

Thats when I'll stop going to Manhattan.
That's why plenty people stop going Brooklyn clubs, they have to much 18 16 17 year old people in spots that are clearly 21 and over. In Manhattan most times they are strict wtih 21 and over. But seriously when I reach Brooklyn from Manhattan I'm not looking to venture back into the city, the only time I do that is if I work 7-3 and I come back for Aura that's the only time I do that other than that Manhattan clubs will be missing meh so I hope BK step it up. I haven't gone to the new "warehouse" as yet it look like it decent so I hope it stays open that I may venture in. There is a spot on Ralph and Foster called Fish Eye it's really nice promoter or Dj's need to look into that spot.

Ms. Hershey

another day...
um... what parties/clubs do you people frequent? I don't have these experiences in the clubs i go to & i DON'T party with children either :no2: but then again, I really only attend a select few parties.

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
um... what parties/clubs do you people frequent? I don't have these experiences in the clubs i go to & i DON'T party with children either :no2: but then again, I really only attend a select few parties.
The Base is a known place for children and adults and many people said they stop going becasue of all the kids in the place.