bronx I mixers

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
taken from the queens thread am i de only one dat travels to bk to party? and Y dont dey have more fetes in the bx
well stand up and be counted

LolaMs

Spitfire
SexyVincyGal said:
But never enough good ones. The good ones always in BK.

While i knoh is common sense to say what one considers good may not be to another..lemme just reiterate..plenty GOOD fete inna de Bronx..if someone considers a fete lame dat doan have a heap ah trini artist den daz on dem. I myself would prefer people fram BK and Queens not to come fete in Bx anyhow... :lol

Last edited:

LolaMs

Spitfire
DeSocaPrincess said:
yeah but if we start getting wit the promoters dem we could have nice tings up here

Please expound? I think the promoters in the Bronx do a good job promoting to the crowd that supports the artist they book :grin:

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
LolaMs said:
While i knoh is common sense to say what on considers good may not be to another..

please do like everybady else an leave common sense outta dis.

LolaMs said:
I myself would prefer people fram BK and Queens not to come fete in Bx anyhow :lol
awwww... das too bad. :tease:

LolaMs

Spitfire
yanktiguan said:
please do like everybady else an leave common sense outta dis.

awwww... das too bad. :tease:

:rofl: :good: yuh right...me min juss ah chy pick sense outta nonsense

benjie

Debble
DeSocaPrincess said:
taken from the queens thread am i de only one dat travels to bk to party? and Y dont dey have more fetes in the bx
well stand up and be counted

Try this one, its in the events section. There are a lot of parties if you know where to look or who to ask :good: .
Saturday you missed a ten to ten in the Bronx. It was ram packed and I can't remeber the last time I had that much fun. Well, yes I can it was a couple weeks before that...

Last edited:

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
benjie said:

Try this one, its in the events section. There are a lot of parties if you know where to look or who to ask :good: .
Saturday you missed a ten to ten in the Bronx. It was ram packed and I can't remeber the last time I had that much fun. Well, yes I can it was a couple weeks before that...
choopz. :bad:

Lemme jus say wah allya beating rung de damn bush tuh say. TRINIS' PARTY IN BK.. so if you looking a TRINI in the bx and yu feel dem is de best yu ga hafftah travel yu arse tuh BK. If i want a good chutney party i find meh ass tuh queens.

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
WadadliEmpress said:
Lemme jus say wah allya beating rung de damn bush tuh say. TRINIS' PARTY IN BK.. so if you looking a TRINI in the bx and yu feel dem is de best yu ga hafftah travel yu arse tuh BK. If i want a good chutney party i find meh ass tuh queens.
who beatin round de bush to say dat? anybody ask bout trini or chutney? dem ask bout good fete. guh siddung.

yanktiguan said:
who beatin round de bush to say dat? anybody ask bout trini or chutney? dem ask bout good fete. guh siddung.
yall was not refering you aru..
if ma min war foo say garrat negyah me wudda say aru, ma say allya fa wan rezan

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
WadadliEmpress said:
yall was not refering you aru..
if ma min war foo say garrat negyah me wudda say aru, ma say allya fa wan rezan
Agehn, yuheer anybahdy arse bout trini ar chutney? weeyat fuddem nah. yoo an lola shoor noh owfee pwyle tings.