Brizee's security guard steals 2 tins sardines on first day on the job

Dr Insane

Dominican security guard steals 2 tins sardines on first day on the job

A 61-year-old security guard was ordered to pay $600 by September 30, 2009 or spend one month in prison, after pleading guilty to stealing two tins of Bumble Bee Sardines. The sardines were valued at $6.70 from Brizee’s Mart Shopping Center.

According to the facts presented by Prosecutor Levi Maximea before Magistrate Tiyani Behanzin, Paul Charles was spotted by Vincent Richards, another security guard, placing two tins of sardines into his pocket and attempting to leave the said store on August 19, 2009.

According to the prosecutor, Richards reported this to the manager, Marilyn Brumant, who then came and stopped the defendant before he could exit the store. He was invited to the manager’s office and was asked to empty his pockets. He subsequently removed the two tins of sardines and told the manager, “Something I take I going to pay for it.”

A report was then made to the police. When confronted on the matter, the defendant told the investigating officer, “Officer, I don’t know what go up in my head.”

In mitigation, Charles asked the court for forgiveness and a lenient sentence.

The magistrate then inquired, “How is it that at 61 you decided to steal sardines?”

The defendant replied: “I don’t know.”

It was later brought to the court’s attention that Charles was as an employee of Brizee’s Mart Shopping Center when the incident occurred.

Magistrate Behanzin then asked the defendant, “How long were you employed there?”

The defendant replied: “Just yesterday.... For one day.”

The tins of sardines were ordered to be returned to the owner.

Last edited:

Dr Insane

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i think they shudn't call de police man,dey got it already. Dat was a waste of time and de fine too high.

Islandtyme

Wha de crap?!
Oh lawd man. They coulda just dismiss the man and tek back the sardine. They had to call police and carry he magistrate and ting? Well lawd.

But a now me a check.... them sardines expensive bad.

Maruka

Qualified Mixologist
:kicks ye nica Brizee's Mart stps that is bullcrap but still funny :kicks

Insane i find u on DNO alot eh takin nuff kix on us lol

Dr Insane

Oh lawd man. They coulda just dismiss the man and tek back the sardine. They had to call police and carry he magistrate and ting? Well lawd.

But a now me a check.... them sardines expensive bad.
:rofl::rofl: Dominicans call police for anyting... dat was a waste of taxpayers money and ting.

I did a thread last week, and rel crazy cases in court deh yes :rofl::rofl:
:kicks ye nica Brizee's Mart stps that is bullcrap but still funny :kicks

Insane i find u on DNO alot eh takin nuff kix on us lol
:rofl::rofl: boi i does be dying.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
That old man had to be senile, how de fock yuh go steal 2 tin ah sardine and eh thief no flicking bread? he musse had Alzheimer he forgot to steal de bread too.:jester: