Boston Walk Fah Hunger 2004

M

MrBlackRock

Guest
Join de walk, if Rock walking, people should walk dem rass too

i gine wid de sophmore class at my school... i hear nuff pork gine be pon de road so i gine chess naked, ketch a flashback and start wukkingup.... anyhow any bostonians on imix interested


.
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
..
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.
too late, cun-ts , yuh shoulda registered long time cause de ting pon dis facking sunday
 
P

Pebbles362436

Guest
Good luck Rocky today with this. I want to see pictures and proof that you made it to the finish line with this one. :cool:
 

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
If many can go cropover...wukkup pon woman all day(though it only look like he walkin when I catch him)..I'm sure he'll make it.:p
 
P

Pebbles362436

Guest
Rummy said:
If many can go cropover...wukkup pon woman all day(though it only look like he walkin when I catch him)..I'm sure he'll make it.:p
I bet yuh he's the only one that will be busy wukkin up instead of walking in the people and them race:O :p
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
look, my feet swell like shite, i feel like i us walk de whole ah bim looking for an al quaida cell.. wtf... i did de whole shite doh and i gine post pics dis week.... first five miles i was cool... next five i was high off of free stuff people were giving us,,, 10-20 , when ever i see de people dat supposed to give yuh encouragement,,, i had to give dem lazy asses de finger, even, de old ones. what de ass, now my feet swollen big like aretha franklins breast....


Khanye, - i cyan wait to cosign yuh suicide note, idiot
 
P

Pebbles362436

Guest
MrBlackRock said:
look, my feet swell like shite, i feel like i us walk de whole ah bim looking for an al quaida cell.. wtf... i did de whole shite doh and i gine post pics dis week.... first five miles i was cool... next five i was high off of free stuff people were giving us,,, 10-20 , when ever i see de people dat supposed to give yuh encouragement,,, i had to give dem lazy asses de finger, even, de old ones. what de ass, now my feet swollen big like aretha franklins breast....


Khanye, - i cyan wait to cosign yuh suicide note, idiot
I hear yuh rhel wukkup the last 3 miles. Anyway, congrats Rocky for a job well done.:bowdown If I did not pull my back out I might of been able to do a couple of my old thumbling round offs for yuh.:( Maybe next time. :O
 

n00dles

Bubblenut Seeker
Bwahah, how does yuh plan tah make de poor betta by walkin? Or all de poor people does go in this walk for free food? I tink if i was poor i would go in ah store with some Tryout foods and eat away |:) but ah guess this man reallllllllllllly hungry to be walkin for miles
 

XtasyReds

Letterist
MrBlackRock said:
look, my feet swell like shite, i feel like i us walk de whole ah bim looking for an al quaida cell.. wtf... i did de whole shite doh and i gine post pics dis week.... first five miles i was cool... next five i was high off of free stuff people were giving us,,, 10-20 , when ever i see de people dat supposed to give yuh encouragement,,, i had to give dem lazy asses de finger, even, de old ones. what de ass, now my feet swollen big like aretha franklins breast....


Khanye, - i cyan wait to cosign yuh suicide note, idiot
I feelin good right now. Just a little tired!

My father said he wanted to get in an ambulance at mile 16! He did the whole thing and on two newly replaced knees!
 
P

Pimptress

Guest
MrBlackRock said:
look, my feet swell like shite, i feel like i us walk de whole ah bim looking for an al quaida cell.. wtf... i did de whole shite doh and i gine post pics dis week.... first five miles i was cool... next five i was high off of free stuff people were giving us,,, 10-20 , when ever i see de people dat supposed to give yuh encouragement,,, i had to give dem lazy asses de finger, even, de old ones. what de ass, now my feet swollen big like aretha franklins breast....

:kicks :kicks :kicks

much respect to rocky, reds and reds father :)
 
M

MrBlackRock

Guest
n00dles said:
Bwahah, how does yuh plan tah make de poor betta by walkin? Or all de poor people does go in this walk for free food? I tink if i was poor i would go in ah store with some Tryout foods and eat away |:) but ah guess this man reallllllllllllly hungry to be walkin for miles
shit like dis is de reason why people does dislike tings i gotta say pon imix, i'll be reserved.....
 
Top