Borokeete USA, What A Good Time !!!

HelloYellow

I appreciate all Borokeete members, staff, and wicked costume designers. Sept 3, 2007 reminded me of back in the day mas.

P

Pebbles362436

I appreciate all Borokeete members, staff, and wicked costume designers. Sept 3, 2007 reminded me of back in the day mas.

Hey Helloyellow thanks for the feedback and I am happy that you also had a good time. This is the youtube clip of Borokeete's Jamming down de road that goes with those pictures you posted. I was also told Borokeete Labor Day carnival DVD is also finish so I'll post more information about that soon. Link me if you want a copy of the Carnival DVD.

YouTube - West Indian Day Parade 2007

Last edited:

dedetriniking

Borokeets did look good on the parkway but somebody need to tell wassi tuh shut de hell up. Talk too friggin much!!

HelloYellow

Hey Helloyellow thanks for the feedback and I am happy that you also had a good time. This is the youtube clip of Borokeete's Jamming down de road that goes with those pictures you posted. I was also told Borokeete Labor Day carnival DVD is also finish so I'll post more information about that soon. Link me if you want a copy of the Carnival DVD.

YouTube - West Indian Day Parade 2007

I love the clip........ENCORE !!!!!

P

Pebbles362436

Gallery two is now up. If folks have additional pictures they want us to include send me a pm with them please. Bogo/Dragon if you read this I would like to include a couple of your pictures as well check your PM! Thanks!

BOROKEETE,USA - Photo Gallery

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
I had a decent time on the road...

My only suggestions would be that they supply more drinks on the road, tell Wassi to shut the hell up, hire another DJ becuz DJ Spice gettin kinda lame and dry (IMO), and get another truck becuz allyuh can't squeeze up so many sections to one truck....we need more space to play we mas and play de a**...

other than that, the vibes were ok, can't complain.