Blue room...another one...lol

Bajan Sweet Gal

sweet sweet fa days
vincy_socababy said:
i :dntknw: doh see no tube, it's annoying that you can only go by the little circles

ok i got the tube, the note says 'help me' nothing by the window

ok ya could pick up de phone receiver so dat mean we gotta get some kinda numba
 
V

vincy_socababy

Guest
Bajan Sweet Gal said:
ok ya could pick up de phone receiver so dat mean we gotta get some kinda numba

yeah i tried typing in 'help me' but not enough numbers
 
V

vincy_socababy

Guest
Bajan Sweet Gal said:
and whts wid de picture ya could tilt dat to de side but nuttin ....it gotta b something

well i put the note in the little tube and then put the tube back in the pipe then hit the button, the note get's send back to you with a skull and crossbones on it
 

Bajan Sweet Gal

sweet sweet fa days
vincy_socababy said:
well i put the note in the little tube and then put the tube back in the pipe then hit the button, the note get's send back to you with a skull and crossbones on it

ok cool will do move bout de pic and ya gine get a bill
 

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
Aight...i put the paper in the tube thing and sent it back up the shoot....it en come back?

Oh there's some money behind the frame so jus keep clicking....
 
V

vincy_socababy

Guest
Bajan Sweet Gal said:
ok cool will do move bout de pic and ya gine get a bill

cool, ok i've been putting the blind up and down hoping for something to drop out but nothing yet. and i put the bill in the tube and pressed the button and it came back unchanged.

plus i tried calling 'help x me' and got a busy tone
 

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
vincy_socababy said:
cool, ok i've been putting the blind up and down hoping for something to drop out but nothing yet. and i put the bill in the tube and pressed the button and it came back unchanged.

plus i tried calling 'help x me' and got a busy tone

good idea with the fone thing...
 
V

vincy_socababy

Guest
Bajan Sweet Gal said:
so in other words all 3 a we lost lol

:lol look so. i know PJK did this, where he deh when yuh need him :search:

floflo: :dntknw:
 
V

vincy_socababy

Guest
Bajan Sweet Gal said:
ok so i just draw a funny face on de dollar note wid de pen but wht does dat mean

:dntknw: i drew the face put it in the tube blah blah blah it came back unchanged
 

Sweet Flo

Sweeter Sauce
vincy_socababy said:
cool, ok i've been putting the blind up and down hoping for something to drop out but nothing yet. and i put the bill in the tube and pressed the button and it came back unchanged.

plus i tried calling 'help x me' and got a busy tone

good idea with the fone thing...
 
Top