Blondes Becoming Extinct?..........Whaisdatone?

P

prettidolli16t

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-02 AT 01:36 AM (EST)]BAMBOO FYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the news very late on Friday night or very early on Saturday morn (depends on how you look at it) and there was a report by a geneticist stating that blondes would be extinct by 2022. Also peep this: the last blonde alive would be found in Finland! My questions are as follows:

1. Who gives a shyte?
2. Aren't there more important things to research genetically than this?
3. Did anyone tell this to Beyonce, Lil' Kim, and Puffy's momma?
4. Did anyone tell this to Anna Nicole Smith, Pamela Anderson, and Britney Spears?
5. Did anyone notify the folks at Loreal and Revlon? 'Cause they're gonna have to put in some overtime!!
6. Who really gives a shyte?

He then went on to discuss that 37% of women are blonde but 85% of these women are unnatural blondes. Talk about "dropping science"!
He also stated that because blonde genes are recessive each real blonde has one grandparent on each side who is also blonde. This would most likely refer to Lil' Kim's Big Momma. This is so stupid and not worth the amount of TATA used in it's investigation. (There ya go Trinibaje :)) I'm just annoyed with all of this............HARUMPH!!!!!!!!!!