Blackberry users please come in here

trinidarkie

I have another question which I've had for a while and cannot figure out...can you sort messages by users etc?

Last edited:
C

cassette_craig

I have another question which I've had for a while and cannot figure out...can you sort messages by users etc?
NO you cant you can only sort them according to message and/or subject.

As for beaming. you can only beam your phonebook and contact info nutten else. if you want to add ringtones you have to use the usb cable and the PC or download off the internet.

Good luck

Dark & Lovely

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$
NO you cant you can only sort them according to message and/or subject.

As for beaming. you can only beam your phonebook and contact info nutten else. if you want to add ringtones you have to use the usb cable and the PC or download off the internet.

Good luck

well thanks for the beaming info..cause i have been trying to beam my ass off and its just not frigging working....ughhhhhh... i guess i have to go make my own damn tones now...thanks babes...

C

cassette_craig

well thanks for the beaming info..cause i have been trying to beam my ass off and its just not frigging working....ughhhhhh... i guess i have to go make my own damn tones now...thanks babes...
You are welcome friend. Well making yuh own ringtones always works out best for you suh cheer up.