Black.White...

Nisha7

Going home soon...
jabjabposse said:
Hey! You recovered from Carnival? I'm stil in vacation mode... LOL
in my mind i am still on vacation, but alas, my ass is back at work :kicks

jabjabposse

I feel you! That's why I'm sipping on the rum punch I picked up in duty free onthe way back!! You going to the Ark this weekend?

Nisha7

Going home soon...
jabjabposse said:
I feel you! That's why I'm sipping on the rum punch I picked up in duty free onthe way back!! You going to the Ark this weekend?
next weekend for Machel!

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
there is no way that i see that family dressed up as white people and don't think that someting funny looking about dem.

most of us are around white people daily. dey do not look white. and the white father looks like str8 blackface .

but de white daughter looks good black.

jabjabposse

elq said:
there is no way that i see that family dressed up as white people and don't think that someting funny looking about dem.

most of us are around white people daily. dey do not look white. and the white father looks like str8 blackface .

They do look like they are related to Michael jackson...

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
elq said:

she sure does....i had said the exact same thing when i was watchin the tyra show earlier