black men with fat white women

S

Spoogie

There is more to a woman than her weight, maybe she has qualities or assets that neutralize her perceived flaws.

marabunta

Why is it that most times i see a black guy dating a white woman she is overweight?
This is an interesting observation on your part............

......may I ask what type of environment do you usually make these sightings, and under what circumstances?

S

Spoogie

like what? a good credit score?
She could be educated, respectful, attentive, understanding etc makes a relationship less challenging.
She could be a good housewife (cook, clean etc) makes a man happy to be at home.
She could be introducing the man to a great lifestyle he didn't know would be in his reach so soon.

There are many factors, all ignoring the possibility of the man having a preference in the woman he is with.

Not everyone let society dictates who they should fall inlove with.

Rinababy

Are, you in Toronto?

I have friend who always complains about how the Black men flock to fat white women....LOL.
BINGO
but i also find its usually a certain type of black man that does. NOTE Im not submitting a thesis, im going by my observations. So cool it before anyone want to rake me over the coals...

Interracial dating is very common in T.O. and from my observations, the more upper middle class, more educated black men who date interracially do not date overweight white women, but rather the slimmer "more attractive" women of various races.

L O S T
BINGO
but i also find its usually a certain type of black man that does. NOTE Im not submitting a thesis, im going by my observations. So cool it before anyone want to rake me over the coals...

Interracial dating is very common in T.O. and from my observations, the more upper middle class, more educated black men who date interracially do not date overweight white women, but rather the slimmer "more attractive" women of various races.
yep

Canalero

For most black men,

whats more fascinating than a white woman

is a white woman with a Phat arse.

I felt that phenomenon while visiting Toronto.

NEver seen White women built like those in toronto.
woi!

stacey12003

Black guys and fat white women go together like bread and butter ..... Those fat white women are white men rejects 90 % of white men will not date a fat white woman ,so the rejects are left for the black guys to put on a pedestal ... fact....

Olokun

ah too rude!!
Black guys and fat white women go together like bread and butter ..... Those fat white women are white men rejects 90 % of white men will not date a fat white woman ,so the rejects are left for the black guys to put on a pedestal ... fact....
i think so to. "thin is in" for white guy. They look at someone like pamela anderson and say " oh what a sweet arss" when sasha from down the block got a way better arss that that

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Why is it that most times i see a black guy dating a white woman she is overweight?
Black men date fat white women, Black women date fat pocket old white men.

Almost the same scenario: White women can't fit in deh pants, white men eh have nutten in deh pants to fit it. de ppl happy with deh white meat that is all that count leave dem alone nah man.:D

stacey12003

Black men date fat white women, Black women date fat pocket old white men.

Almost the same scenario: White women can't fit in deh pants, white men eh have nutten in deh pants to fit it. de ppl happy with deh white meat that is all that count leave dem alone nah man.:D

You could not be more wrong and that is a stereotype that is so untrue..... I never met a white guy with a tiny pee pee ..... Black guys just love to claim they have it down their I wish they would stop ..... and claim other things

dedetriniking

You could not be more wrong and that is a stereotype that is so untrue..... I never met a white guy with a tiny pee pee ..... Black guys just love to claim they have it down their I wish they would stop ..... and claim other things
They all have big pee pee eh? You must be a magnet for all de white men with big pee pee then.