BIM waiting for Rihanna to donate?

dedetriniking

BIM money stronger

1 US=2.01 BIM

1 US=6.35 T&T
You need an Economics 101 class. The TnT economy is much bigger than BIM in much the same way that the US economy is much bigger than Britain eventhough the pound is twice the us dollar. The strength of the dollar is important but more goes into making a strong economy than the currency.

dedetriniking

That's different.

Barbados has the most expensive resort in the WI.

Barbados has better cars.

Barbados cleaner beaches.

Barbados has a higher literacy rate.

BIM just an overall preferable island.

Don't get me wrong. I still like Trinidad. I love women from Trinidad.
you're comparing apples and oranges my friend. you need to frame your opening question different.

Inquistive

You need an Economics 101 class. The TnT economy is much bigger than BIM in much the same way that the US economy is much bigger than Britain eventhough the pound is twice the us dollar. The strength of the dollar is important but more goes into making a strong economy than the currency.
I already know what GDP is.

Don't school me on economics.

T

Toppa_Toppa

Ummm. No. Thats TOTAL purchasing power parity. Based on that Jamaica is also close to five times "richer" than Barbados. A better measurement might be GDP per capita (23,600 vs 18,900 for Trinidad) or something so in order to scale down the difference in population between the two.
23,000 for TT and 18,900 for B'dos so whatever front you want to look at it from...

Fiyah

23,000 for TT and 18,900 for B'dos so whatever front you want to look at it from...
Well I did say trinidad was richer. But only slightly so. In fact, Trinidad only passed Barbados 2 years ago on the list. But even that list is not really an indication of which country is richer. For instance... notice that Trinidad is also ranked higher than a country like Saudi Arabia on the list... yet Saudi Arabia is most certainly richer than Trinidad.

The Cayman Islands AND The Bahamas are also higher than Trinidad on the list.

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
I just talked to my pops, and I asked him if Barbados making any efforts for Haitian relief. He say no.

So, what then?

They waiting for Rihanna?

T&T donate money, and Barbados richer.
Rangate!!! this made me LingOL!
i just read the first page to see if there were more like you but i couldn't find any.....you are alone :polling: