Best, Worst & Most Anticipated Fete?

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
What fetes do you rate the best (in the past), worst (in the past) & the one most anticipated for your upcoming Carnival season?

Olokun

ah too rude!!
Best: Beach House

Worse: Tribe Ignite

Most Anticipated: Hyatt All-Inclusive
who performing in Ignite this round?

Hyatt Lime? I aint shelling out no $1000 TT for a first time fete. The scenery might be nice. but want review first and may go next year. Hilton having some nice carnival limes too. Many nights they having it too and many non-locals will be there im sure

Prinzez Diva

who performing in Ignite this round?

Hyatt Lime? I aint shelling out no $1000 TT for a first time fete. The scenery might be nice. but want review first and may go next year. Hilton having some nice carnival limes too. Many nights they having it too and many non-locals will be there im sure
Last year I remember Kes & Aslyum performing.

Yes, I wanted to experience something new & different this year and based on what they say they plan to offer, it sounds very appealing.

pebblesjt

Best fete -- for me it's between Beach House and Lara

This year I am not making Beach house but will be in Lara

Also I want to see what Eclipize is all about. I keep hearing good things about this fete.

saucytrini

can u handle me?
BEST
Salybia
Lara
Insomnia
Kariri People
Sunny Side
Break Biche
Valsayn
SOS

WORST
EWS
Soca Monarch
WASA
FLOUR
FIRE
UWI Splash
Bacchanal Wednesday

Most anticipated
SOS
GMB
Kariri People
Salybia

back with more

Last edited:

iPicong

will not return to Eyes Wide Shut, Bachannal Wednesday and being forced to Splash..........best was d 1 dat we eat and drink and hear music without any interruption or fowlfockery............anticipating dat 1 again...........1919 or Die..............

Olokun

ah too rude!!
Last year I remember Kes & Aslyum performing.

Yes, I wanted to experience something new & different this year and based on what they say they plan to offer, it sounds very appealing.
yes very appealing and a step up in class. Might go if i make extra $ to spend

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
BEST
Salybia
Lara
Insomnia
Kariri People
Sunny Side
Break Biche
Valsayn
SOS

WORST
EWS
Soca Monarch
WASA
FLOUR
FIRE
UWI Splash
Bacchanal Wednesday

Most anticipated
SOS
GMB
Kariri People
Salybia

back with more
what is the vibe like at valsayn? which would you say is better, sunnyside or valsayn?

soca cowboy

THE BATTLE FOR EVERYTHING
I know folks on here don't like that Zen crowd or Country Club as a venue, but Mania is quite the fete with a nice view of the Northern Range. In 2009 it was Kes The Band & HD and it poured rain and the vibes were madness. Didn't reach last year though. The let out through Maraval alone on J'ouvert morning is an experience in itself. Walk with a plastic bag of 4am clothes.

Prinzez Diva

what is the vibe like at valsayn? which would you say is better, sunnyside or valsayn?
The food at Valsyn is BESS!!!! To me Valsyn is a good vibe, mature crowd but it is nice. Very similar in vibe to Salybia but less crowd so you have almost zero wait time at the food/drink stations.