Bebespice

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
I'm cool, trying to get through this long ass day. Snowing heavy here in the city, I want to go home and get under something :) LOl. What's up with you. was looking for you to say I was out but couldn't find you.

Quest

Sir Lixx-A-Lot
bebespice said:
I'm cool, trying to get through this long ass day. Snowing heavy here in the city, I want to go home and get under something :) LOl
ehat a luvly thought! Hey beautiful how you been! :)

bebespice said:
I'm cool, trying to get through this long ass day. Snowing heavy here in the city, I want to go home and get under something :) LOl. What's up with you. was looking for you to say I was out but couldn't find you.
I gotcha your number we go link up because it seems as if i'll be maybe needing you assistance very soon! :kicks
Girl, you looked so much different than your pics, very pretty!
A fairer , taller version of faye-ann with out the gap! :kicks

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
Thanks, that's nice of you to say. I'll think of that when I'm feeling down and ugly. As I told you before, you are very pretty yourself. Call me anytime

JAY BLESSED said:
I gotcha your number we go link up because it seems as if i'll be maybe needing you assistance very soon! :kicks
Girl, you looked so much different than your pics, very pretty!
A fairer , taller version of faye-ann with out the gap! :kicks

bebespice said:
Thanks, that's nice of you to say. I'll think of that when I'm feeling down and ugly. As I told you before, you are very pretty yourself. Call me anytime

I'll definitely link you!
I have a :secrets for you.

bebespice

Hot, sweet and spicy.
Brown will look nice on you also, as long as it's not blonde, I hate to see black people with blonde hair. especially when they real dark

Sugahkhayne said:
thanks...i thinking i gonna put a brown rinse in my hair when i get fed up of the color

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
bebespice said:
Brown will look nice on you also, as long as it's not blonde, I hate to see black people with blonde hair. especially when they real dark

and with thick black eyebrows :eek:hgosh

LarryB said:
:jack what up mi dear....It was nice meeting you Saturday....we must link up again.... :drinkers Howz di finger?? hope better....
Hey babes,
the finger is much better!
nice meeting you too!