Bakes, Kevlocks, Sprang etc

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
trinidarkie said:
So allyuh coming to the game on Saturday??????
whey...in TnT???

If ah had somebody tuh put mih up ah might spring fuh de $200 roundtrip. As is I go be in mih house...
 

trinidarkie

Registered User
Bake n Shark said:
whey...in TnT???

If ah had somebody tuh put mih up ah might spring fuh de $200 roundtrip. As is I go be in mih house...
There is a lime in Lucky Bar in DC. Check out the events section.
 

Tiba

Registered User
Looks like it'll be a cool lime.....wish I could make it :cray:

(allyuh Facking DC people, leaving me out...:kicks)
 

trinidarkie

Registered User
Tiba said:
Looks like it'll be a cool lime.....wish I could make it :cray:

(allyuh Facking DC people, leaving me out...:kicks)
How long have I been telling you to get with the program and ditch NY? :hunter: :hunter:
 

kevlocks

aka Karl Logan
trinidarkie said:
How long have I been telling you to get with the program and ditch NY? :hunter: :hunter:
can you provide a link as to where this event will be :confused
 

Melange

New member
Tiba said:
Looks like it'll be a cool lime.....wish I could make it :cray:

(allyuh Facking DC people, leaving me out...:kicks)[/QUOTE]


They real bias to us up north......but I hear it going to be a real nice lime. DC Folks all yuh better represent good vibes.
 
Top