Bajans cant cook.....

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
hmmmmmm..what u like so bout BIMSHIRE?:scratch
when last u been home?
my step dad is bajan so we'd go there for summers and family

last time in gt was 2002. its my moms fault. and most of my fam is in the states or london. last time we went back we stayed in a hotel because the fam we know there now are more distant relatives

niecey372

last time in gt was 2002. its my moms fault. and most of my fam is in the states or london. last time we went back we stayed in a hotel because the fam we know there now are more distant relatives
hey what u doin over here

MR HYPE

oh!

XtasyReds

Letterist
How is Bajan food boss? I been to barbados and tasted alot of the food,,,, fish cafe, flying fish etc....... its all discusting :eek:
The only thing disgusting in this thread is you.

I dont need to defend Bajan food but you going to get tired of trying to put down my people either Nigerian or Bajan.

And seeing how big you are I am sure when you ate the food in Bim, you inhaled it so fast you could not taste it. So your opinion is and always be totally irrelevant.

Steupse.

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb

I dont need to defend Bajan food but you going to get tired of trying to put down my people either Nigerian or Bajan.

And seeing how big you are I am sure when you ate the food in Bim, you inhaled it so fast you could not taste it. So your opinion is and always be totally irrelevant.

Steupse.
set har str888888............:grin:

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness

Steupse.
dam rite.....so xtasyreds...bac to the topic at hand...fish cakes... :grin: im in boston ur in boston...an ur hand sweet at fishcakes...hmmm :scratch

set har str888888............:grin:
:rofl: instigation at its best as she blows out a puff of herb smoke :drag:

XtasyReds

Letterist
dam rite.....so xtasyreds...bac to the topic at hand...fish cakes... :grin: im in boston ur in boston...an ur hand sweet at fishcakes...hmmm :scratch

:rofl: instigation at its best as she blows out a puff of herb smoke :drag:

I may be making some for my friend's birthday party at the hall next to 3 C's tomorrow. Will keep you posted. :grin:

cunchreegal

Alliance mih seh!!!!

Steupse.
talk done....

XtasyReds

Letterist
somebody tell meh that...

XREDS MEKKIN FISH CAKES IN BIM​

thats what THEY said...:grin:
DEADDD :eek: :eek: :eek:

I will be on holiday. I can get Aunty Pam to hook you up though. Everything that woman makes is just delicious! From cakes to rice to sandwiches to you name it. If we do something at my place I may use her cooking for the refreshments.

SwEeTsOcAlAdY

Bajan Sugar
DEADDD :eek: :eek: :eek:

I will be on holiday. I can get Aunty Pam to hook you up though. Everything that woman makes is just delicious! From cakes to rice to sandwiches to you name it. If we do something at my place I may use her cooking for the refreshments.

make sure. you know when de licorish crew come over, yuh must prepare some food.

Ok, well, u can make them when you come over here!:meowth:

XtasyReds

Letterist
make sure. you know when de licorish crew come over, yuh must prepare some food.

Ok, well, u can make them when you come over here!:meowth:
To show my thanks to your family, I have problem hooking up a big time Sunday lunch but on Friday morning after I get there. :grin: