BAGO, Marabunta and de ress of the PNM Imixers..

L

Links30

This is the hottest seat and this constituency can decide who is the Next Prime Minister..allyuh boy Patos right now shivering at how close this election could be..:kicks:...Check link.. YouTube - Fight on for the San Juan Barataria seat.flv
Well boi, he have to, n i real disappointed how de place still looking like ah rell shanty town, its sad and de ppl have a right to be upset, i doe blame dem. I doe understand what he have been doing all that time? I understand certain projects n things does take time to develop, but for so long, nothing ent looking new in that place n its ah shame. When elections come around, they does always act like they doing things, but when de comfortable in dey seat, dey doe care, de doe care, but at de end of de day, ah know dey go still vote PNM, always.

N ah next ting, rell sad depressing news, u Know Isha and brother B, oh just Isha from Soca91.9 they getting her off the air, i dunno if they go do the same ting to gladiator, but heard now have it have some of them getting let off de station.

Last edited:
G

Gladiator

Well boi, he have to, n i real disappointed how de place still looking like ah rell shanty town, its sad and de ppl have a right to be upset, i doe blame dem. I doe understand what he have been doing all that time? I understand certain projects n things does take time to develop, but for so long, nothing ent looking new in that place n its ah shame. When elections come around, they does always act like they doing things, but when de comfortable in dey seat, dey doe care, de doe care, but at de end of de day, ah know dey go still vote PNM, always.

N ah next ting, rell sad depressing news, u Know Isha and brother B, oh just Isha from Soca91.9 they getting her off the air, i dunno if they go do the same ting to gladiator, but heard now have it have some of them getting let off de station.
No explanation was given ?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
No explanation was given ?
She said it's because the station has switched over to a full-time talk format, since election is around the corner. Nuff dj's aren't working and were sent home with pay. She making it sound like she volunteering to leave so ppl don't have to loose their job.

G

Gladiator

She said it's because the station has switched over to a full-time talk format, since election is around the corner. Nuff dj's aren't working and were sent home with pay. She making it sound like she volunteering to leave so ppl don't have to loose their job.
Alright I heard the PM was on the station yesterday > Is that true ?.if so did he mentioon anything about the current situation with Calder Hart ?

G

Gladiator

I don't think so, or at least I don't recall hearing him on the station.
alright..I hope for the PNM supporters sake Patos have some type of surprise waiting because right now based on what I heard and read PNM is BEHIND in the race