Back In The Day...

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
What do you miss most from back in the day??

me..
old friends that I lost touch with
the prices
Old 80's tunes

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
foxxietrini said:
What do you miss most from back in the day??

me..
old friends that I lost touch with
the prices
Old 80's tunes
I miss when yuh walk in ah fete everybody fetein..Like the days of tilden Ballroom and ting...Now everybody stand stiff like Iron in ah Fete..

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Re: Re: Back In The Day...

Desperado said:
I miss when yuh walk in ah fete everybody fetein..Like the days of tilden Ballroom and ting...Now everybody stand stiff like Iron in ah Fete..
My mother used to go Tilden...I didn't fete too much back then. But what about the hot and sweaty basement parties?? LOL where girls used to walk in with their hair done and walk out with a afro mop...laawd I used to stand guard by the door for breeze :rolleyes: :D

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
Re: Re: Re: Back In The Day...

foxxietrini said:
My mother used to go Tilden...I didn't fete too much back then. But what about the hot and sweaty basement parties?? LOL where girls used to walk in with their hair done and walk out with a afro mop...laawd I used to stand guard by the door for breeze :rolleyes: :D
Thats why it was good to go tilden they never ask for id it was just money they wooried about..Basement Partys was the best..If yuh get there early the boys on side and the girls on the other and as soon as the parents went up stairs after setting up the food the party was on.. Or remember hooke partys nothing like ah jam in the middle of the day..:cool:

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Re: Re: Re: Re: Back In The Day...

Desperado said:
Thats why it was good to go tilden they never ask for id it was just money they wooried about..Basement Partys was the best..If yuh get there early the boys on side and the girls on the other and as soon as the parents went up stairs after setting up the food the party was on.. Or remember hooke partys nothing like ah jam in the middle of the day..:cool:
LOL and the wina gyuls who used to be dubbing every guy in the party and making a big scene so everybody circled around them...and how could we forget the impromptu dance competitions...pepperseed...brukup..butterfly.. :D memories don't live like people do! tuuuuuuuuune :fyah :cool:

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Back In The Day...

foxxietrini said:
LOL and the wina gyuls who used to be dubbing every guy in the party and making a big scene so everybody circled around them...and how could we forget the impromptu dance competitions...pepperseed...brukup..butterfly.. :D memories don't live like people do! tuuuuuuuuune :fyah :cool:
Boi that was the time when everybody enjoyed life..Yuh member de beach parties on half ah days.. Or riding the last carof the train wit de music blastin and ppl dancing in the car..;) One Word "Blockparty"

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Back In The Day...

Desperado said:
Boi that was the time when everybody enjoyed life..Yuh member de beach parties on half ah days.. Or riding the last carof the train wit de music blastin and ppl dancing in the car..;) One Word "Blockparty"
Well I miss out on the beach parties boy..but the train parties I remember...If there was no music to blast you could count on one or two people to bang out the beats on the train seats...hehe some of them were just too unruly. Wow I can't even remember the last blockparty I went to..

well i miss living at home, and having no bills to pay.. just working and spending all meh money on any damn thing... now... shooo... rent, car ins, phone bill...... child..... and the list goes on.... no wonder i drink so much.... speaking of drinks.. i can do w/one as we speak.....

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
foxxietrini said:
it long gone huh?? :p :D

YUP...I loved the days of hopscotch and doubledutch...icepops...and candystores...playing in the playground..and the only thing that you did with boys was chase..or hide and go seek...

Short_Thing

BANNED
going to school in trini waiting for my friends on the junction then waiting for a taxi with banggin sounds to go to school. playin cricket and netball :mad: i miss home:O

Desperado

One Eye Monster Inc..
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Back In The Day...

foxxietrini said:
Well I miss out on the beach parties boy..but the train parties I remember...If there was no music to blast you could count on one or two people to bang out the beats on the train seats...hehe some of them were just too unruly. Wow I can't even remember the last blockparty I went to..
I remember when yuh could walk around in your area and go in somebody backyard and leave wit ah plate of food..It was just so kool..And the backyard partys were free.. ;)

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I don't miss anything from back in the day. I hated living in Spain, didn't like the schools I went to, didn't like moving around a lot...Nope, I'm pretty content now:)

Angie Fyah

Puma Power Posse-NY
onerumpunchpleez said:
I don't miss anything from back in the day. I hated living in Spain, didn't like the schools I went to, didn't like moving around a lot...Nope, I'm pretty content now:)

wHY DIDN'T YOU LIKE SPAIN AGAIN?????

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
i miss being a child, going to my friends' house and asking them if they want to come out and play..i miss jelly shoes and leg warmers! Man leg warmers were the bomb! those things were so comfortable..I miss everything that had to do with the 80s (except the racism)