Attn: All Mlo Welcome..

D

Dragon

I will send her a membership to MLO ...plus make her our DEC playmate of the month ....... Caribbean women sweet:luv

TOP DOG

~ A R I E S ~ 3.31.12
Oh Me ....Oh Me... Oh My ......... Yeah boy she on ........... definitely DEC playmate maybe even Jan...........:sam

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
Forget about sending it...Dragon i will hand deliver it in person...and go over de fine points..

D

Dragon

Top Dog ... ah think we need to gas up your SUV an make ah trip to maryland this weekend

Ray Davis

OH ME OH MY...I CAYAH BELIEVE MY EYE.....

JASOCALUVA, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU AT CLUB 2K9 DECEMBER 14, 2002 WITH RUPEE, KEVIN LYTTLE, KMC, TERRA B...BACK 2 BASICS, SPRANG, AND MYSTIC VIBES....

ALONG WITH SOME OF THE MLO MEMBERS.....

TOP DOG

~ A R I E S ~ 3.31.12
RUCKUS said:

JASOCALUVA, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU AT CLUB 2K9 DECEMBER 14, 2002 WITH RUPEE, KEVIN LYTTLE, KMC, TERRA B...BACK 2 BASICS, SPRANG, AND MYSTIC VIBES....

ALONG WITH SOME OF THE MLO MEMBERS.....
Dragon I think we will be attending this fete...........Ur call..........

D

Dragon

Top Dog it's going to be ah MLO convention in DC that weekend :fyah

TOP DOG

~ A R I E S ~ 3.31.12
Dragon said:
Top Dog it's going to be ah MLO convention in DC that weekend :fyah
Very well then.........Let the games begin...........

I now have a new wallpaper/background, fellas you should see the pic stretched

Kamasutra

MLO, CTA 4 LIFE
she say she very shy.. well MLO crew keep her away from the other regular imix lesbians who nagg us all day with them problems and bashing us

JaSocaLuva

De Soca'Robics Instructor
Thanks for making me laugh already

Hey,
Thanks for the warm welcome and making me laugh already. You all are crazy, but I needed that. I will be at the party in DC on the 14th...definitely. :angel1
By the way, what is MLO? I'm curious :)

A

amprincess

welcome, MLO = Male Lesbian Organization
and no it makes no sense at all. :rolleyes:

D

Dragon

About MLO: male lesbian organization ....founded February 25th 2000

I notice for the past 5 yrs ah lot of women are turning lesbian. So I wanted to find why they are leaving good men for other women. It was then I realize some men were not treating their women right. So I start listening to women on what makes them happy and what pisses them off when it comes to the opposite sex. That is when I decide to open MLO now we have members from all over the world. Our main goal in life is to make all women happy

Rules
1) Always treat your woman right or an MLO member will take her away from you.
2) Never bad mouth ah man to get some ass
3) Be proud and admit you eat kitty kat
4) Always pass on new techniques to your fellow members
5) Never take lip from members of the women’s club
6) If yuh meet ah girl and she have some nice friends recommend ah fellow member

JaSocaLuva

De Soca'Robics Instructor
MLO

Male Lesbian Organization?! O.k., now that's interesting.
I wonder how many members are in that club and are they males or females? :)

pennywhine

TOP DOG said:
Oh Me ....Oh Me... Oh My ......... Yeah boy she on ........... definitely DEC playmate maybe even Jan...........:sam
Boi!!! ..........I ent feel allyuh hear meh ah say Boi ,try and gi she a 6 months contract. Oh and by the way Welcome

TOP DOG

~ A R I E S ~ 3.31.12
Re: Thanks for making me laugh already

JaSocaLuva said:
Hey,
Thanks for the warm welcome and making me laugh already. You all are crazy, but I needed that. I will be at the party in DC on the 14th...definitely. :angel1
By the way, what is MLO? I'm curious :)
You're very welcum........the laughs never end here.......
Male Lesbian Organization ........an Org of men who Love & Respect Women
Although I am a new member, I have read many post.........There are alot of bashers out there, so PLZ Don't believe the HYPE.........