ASAP ROCKY is GAY???

Vivaa

............ I know a few dudes that's going to be DEVASTATED...I feel all of them should just come out the closet and done

N

NaturalBornRidah

You guys actually pay attention to these rappers now a days.SMH

RasKefentse

RasGunta
Looks photoshopped. And if you don't know ASAP he has one of the biggest hip hop songs out right now for some months now.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
oh i see. ehh i don't like most of the new "hip hop." especially that humma humma humma (aka dirty south w/ mad bass and you can't understand what they're sayin) type of music.

Looks photoshopped. And if you don't know ASAP he has one of the biggest hip hop songs out right now for some months now.
Rap is not like before, its not as mainstream any more so its very easy for a person who is not into rap to have no idea of who has the biggest rap song or whats hot in rap music

its more underground than it was in the early 2000's

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
looks like chief keef may have him beat. he back in d pen. good luck to him hopefully he has some reach in there

Ms.Josiewhales

oh i see. ehh i don't like most of the new "hip hop." especially that humma humma humma (aka dirty south w/ mad bass and you can't understand what they're sayin) type of music.
That part u can't help...its a given...Many would say they dnt understand Carribiean music.