As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your facking head. Just like this facker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*^@%es got anything else to say, now's the facking time!!!!!!

...................O-REN ISHII!!!

JaTrini

Steppin out on fate...
Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

nytrini said:
to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your facking head. Just like this facker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*^@%es got anything else to say, now's the facking time!!!!!!

Ah love dat scene...

bkhoney

My Heart
Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

nytrini said:

she was de sh*t till she got her wig split :p

Visuals~

Amitabha

nytrini said:

I can't believe it
after all this time
I finally found the reason for our friendship

VERY GOOD

PS: And I still don't like your $@@@:D

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Re: Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

visuallynice said:
I can't believe it
after all this time
I finally found the reason for our friendship

VERY GOOD

PS: And I still don't like your $@@@:D
dont worry, the feelings are mutual!!;) :p :cool: