Are you a touchy feely person?

Nica

SAINTSational
Do you hold hands in public or engage in PDA with your SO?

If not....why not? Do you find it embarrassing?

If yes...why do you.... is it because you just feel so comfortable together that the rest of the world/people around you doesn't matter?

~Fleur-De-Lis~

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***:::

If yes...why do you.... is it because you just feel so comfortable together that the rest of the world/people around you doesn't matter?

basically thats the reason...if i care enough for someone i dont care showing them i do in public...i'm pretty comfortable with doing so

i mean its not like we're basically focking in public but u get my drift

Swerve

Temporary Suspension

*Squeezies Nica's boobie*
Nope..not touchy feely at all..

Wait... thats a lie..
I'm touchy feely with women I just meet...

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I'm touchy feely, but don't like overdoing it. I could handle holding hands and embrasses and easy lip kisses. Buh doh be feelin me up feelin me up and shoving your tongue too far down my throat whilst we in de road. eheh.

S

Spoogie

upon reading the topic heading I said thought to myself yes I like to touch and feel women whenever I get close. I can't believe what the focus of this topic is really about.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I'm very touchy feely, maybe a little to much at times, as soon as I come home the first thing I does do no lie is raff my wife ass don't matter where she is (kitchen or Living room) sometimes it might be de breast, If we're in a clothing store and she try on something and come out and ask me how it look ah does just grab de bambam to see how the jean fit, she already know me so she does just box my hand away most of the time and blush, we've been together 12 years & married for 10 august coming and I still palm that ass like it's the first couple dates, when we went to canada to visit her parents her cousins and friends say we deh like we just met and getting to know each other - most time couples dun wid dem touchy touchy ting long time.:tekit

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I'm very touchy feely, maybe a little to much at times, as soon as I come home the first thing I does do no lie is raff my wife ass don't matter where she is (kitchen or Living room) sometimes it might be de breast, If we're in a clothing store and she try on something and come out and ask me how it look ah does just grab de bambam to see how the jean fit, she already know me so she does just box my hand away most of the time and blush, we've been together 12 years & married for 10 august coming and I still palm that ass like it's the first couple dates, when we went to canada to visit her parents her cousins and friends say we deh like we just met and getting to know each other - most time couples dun wid dem touchy touchy ting long time.:tekit
It's nice that you still feel that way about your wife,real nice.

S

Spoogie

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@this lonely skinny biatch

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
i had an ex like that, that shit is annoying...wtf u take me for.... a piece of meat....steupssssssssss but if she doh mine then that good for u....but not all woman like that touch me all da time ting...

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Ole Murderer.Hush you fat stuttering pum pum sucking Cunnie! You know you does bow,and then come on hear asking if sex organs sweet or salty. Yuh stinking factory working fat faggot!

Last edited:

TC

Steuuuupssss!
i had an ex like that, that shit is annoying...wtf u take me for.... a piece of meat....steupssssssssss but if she doh mine then that good for u....but not all woman like that touch me all da time ting...

she seem to like it, but I like you find it also to that extent annoying.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
LOL sweetness trust me she does do the same damn ting all the time, grab up on my tool all the time.:blush2:

S

Spoogie

Ole Murderer.Hush you fat stuttering pum pum sucking Cunnie! You know you does bow,and then come on hear asking if sex organs sweet or salty. Yuh stinking factory working fat faggot!
you are still lonely

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and it's killing me

notorious saga

Sagattarius
LOL Miss TC yuh funny as hell hahahaha, so yuh saying Ole murderer does nyam poonkie like ackee and saltfish and den wipe he mouth like fowl thief?:greedy