Anyone of Allyuh ever Read this Book?

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
Me is not no expert on the ladies
What I do know a Lil of is behavior n cognition
Just so happens in my experience blk women are extra miserable n often have a bad attitude

I like cool women
Tlc t bozz n k Michelles n lady saws of the world I don't get along with

Trini Juan

For example once there was a tred wherein 90% of himix women said they want a 12 inch or more

I don't know what to say bout dat

Maybe witegal n Asian gal poosy smaller or dem fuk less or average penis

Trini Juan

Yuh have to teach them...
Teach dem bloodclaat
Bunch a wite people hating miserable biatches

Me like my women smart n not hot heads

Plus it's impossible
The influence of their mothers
Music
Tv
Church
Culture
Is a bad combo

Nice women are always better
Blk. Biatch pain n misery needs professional psychological help

Yet maybe a 12 inch is all they need
Concubine Solomon style

Garrison

Father Nutmeg
Yuh in see the man say is 6 months he running down the ting and is a black bird looking fella that get it...

Trini Juan

Yuh in see the man say is 6 months he running down the ting and is a black bird looking fella that get it...
Me would need more info
Yet it's all his mindset
And hers

The thing is if the past women u fukd U used money n car
What of a woman with those things

U see a woman n say she thick n got a phat ass
That's harassment
N ONLY blk men do things so overtly

Hence it's all mentals
The best woman for a pimp is a lost damaged one
Blk culture is pimps n hoes

DerMonger

These women, you just can't put on a pedestal off the bat. Some people just know how to play the game where others don't.

Met 2 girls just a few hours ago at the Sunday night spot, guys popping bottles, offering drinks, following them all over the spot with no success. My friend tells them hey, theres a afterparty by my condo, come pop by.

One that recently moved here that hates the city, the other 1 visiting her for the weekend with her boyfriend she in her Quebecer Francais "J'Adores". Yeah whatever lol.

Walked back to his condo from the hotel and my friend lash she in his room while I was with the other one in the living room.

Was supposed to meet her boyfriend at 10am for brunch...., good luck for that dude,lol.

DerMonger

Me would need more info
Yet it's all his mindset
And hers

The thing is if the past women u fukd U used money n car
What of a woman with those things

U see a woman n say she thick n got a phat ass
That's harassment
N ONLY blk men do things so overtly

Hence it's all mentals
The best woman for a pimp is a lost damaged one
Blk culture is pimps n hoes
Man I saw this damned fool last night, pulling at every single woman there was.......even if they were with their man. I was like this fool gonna start a brawl. Good thing they threw him out.

Guy was doing ANYTHING for attention, he even went on the floor doing 1 armed pushups!!! (I'll salute him though, because I can't even do that shit no matter how many weights I lift, lol) trying to impress women.

I think women like confidence and Alpha mentality..... But not thirstyness and desperation.

Trini Juan

Man I saw this damned fool last night, pulling at every single woman there was.......even if they were with their man. I was like this fool gonna start a brawl. Good thing they threw him out.

Guy was doing ANYTHING for attention, he even went on the floor doing 1 armed pushups!!! (I'll salute him though, because I can't even do that shit no matter how many weights I lift, lol) trying to impress women.

I think women like confidence and Alpha mentality..... But not thirstyness and desperation.
That's what worked for him before
I say get women who stable n mentals in the right place

Too many men fukkinnnn welfare women
Poor women
Single mothers
Etc

Aim high
Trump daughter etc

That dude could never get one of those PhD Yale women

Yet yes u very right bout women not liking desperation n loving alphas
Lion don't have to do pushup