Anyone have a proven ab workout?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
pullup bars
pushups with legs elevated
pushups with hand position staggered etc.

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
try revabs, insanity, or P90X. Most people I know that use them rave about them.
I did the P90x thing the ab work was not working lol ,I decided to do an experiment for a month to stop eat junk snacks, junk food and juice, and replace dem wid fruits and water and do a 3 min skip in the morning run a mile on saturdays pull ups chin ups push ups. 4 packs appear and continued for the next month and all 8 appeared.I am going to give that insanity thing a try to strengthen my core every week me say me going start up to now lol

iPicong

I did the P90x thing the ab work was not working lol ,I decided to do an experiment for a month to stop eat junk snacks, junk food and juice, and replace dem wid fruits and water and do a 3 min skip in the morning run a mile on saturdays pull ups chin ups push ups. 4 packs appear and continued for the next month and all 8 appeared.I am going to give that insanity thing a try to strengthen my core every week me say me going start up to now lol
make sure yuh back and knees in order........i dun wit Insanity.....its great if yuh have no body ailments.....it does build the core

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
make sure yuh back and knees in order........i dun wit Insanity.....its great if yuh have no body ailments.....it does build the core
Me back in order, am not 100% certain on my knee,since you say it really build core I think i will stop procrastinate and start lol.

Bless

iPicong

Me back in order, am not 100% certain on my knee,since you say it really build core I think i will stop procrastinate and start lol.

Bless
the best shape my core was ever in was due to Insanity......and that was @ the midpoint....after aggravating old injuries i dun wit it..........my advice for you is dont go at it EVERYDAY........get some exercise mats that are well padded and dont feel you need to push yourself as hard as they are going.....I have a friend who does that whole fitness thing and she did a few of the videos........she say the tiredness in the videos are real......i also alternated certain exercise that would be hard on my back

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
the best shape my core was ever in was due to Insanity......and that was @ the midpoint....after aggravating old injuries i dun wit it..........my advice for you is dont go at it EVERYDAY........get some exercise mats that are well padded and dont feel you need to push yourself as hard as they are going.....I have a friend who does that whole fitness thing and she did a few of the videos........she say the tiredness in the videos are real......i also alternated certain exercise that would be hard on my back
ok ,I'll take those into consideration,if any pain start I will stop.:good:

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
Ok two years past now,neva got back into the insanity tings lol.Continued with my core and push up.Don´t drink juice anymore I drink water like juice now habit become second nature,if i drink juice is when a buy water melon and blend it and drink or use almond milk as a replacement.I must say I haven´t gotten sick as in cold and flu/influenza in these two years.
I was surprise cause swine flu and influenza popular in my state LOl.
What a change.

adamwillams

Do crunches—the correct way. The resonating abdominal muscle victor in the muscle-actuation considers is, truth be told, the standard crunch.

Bike crunches are great, as well.

Visit the commander's seat.

What's more, do your boards, as well.

Quit attempting to focus on your "lower" abs.

JobMan

I work all the time, so I don't have time for gym and training. The fast pace of life does not give me the opportunity to care for health. But I found a good solution to deal with stress in the form of CBD vaping. More Tips and secrets about CBD vaping you will find if you read a useful health blog right now.