Anyone got Usher's album

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
but than again, my boyfriend has a copy....should i burn a copy for myslef or should i buy it

it has to be really good, for me to buy it

CarribCity

come tief ah wine nah!!!!
Hotgirl11226 said:
but than again, my boyfriend has a copy....should i burn a copy for myslef or should i buy it

Im de same way but mi tink it worth de 15 and change. Check it an see what yuh tink.

bagolicious

He loves me!
Hotgirl11226 said:

juss go buy the shite nah...:rolleyes: :p

yeh..it GREAT...it hadnt left my cd player nor disc man..:music

PhuCk Yu MoN

领导失
actualli ... it is worth $5.16...if u buy it from .. Mei Kwong...on Union Sqaure and 6th Avenue...

not that ah have....ah just saying....

CarribCity

CrAziNeSs said:
actualli ... it is worth $5.16...if u buy it from .. Mei Kwong...on Union Sqaure and 6th Avenue...

not that ah have....ah just saying....
dais why me love whey ever it is yuh livin (is new york ent?).....*wishing i live dey*. Round my way, even a bootleg costin yuh $7-$10.

Last edited:

Hotgirl11226

Ball-in-Hand
craziness-----:lol

bagolicious---i will by the real thing too, just wanted to make sure

CarribCity----$7-10 for a bootleg, oh no....

CarribCity

Hotgirl11226 said:
craziness-----:lol

bagolicious---i will by the real thing too, just wanted to make sure

CarribCity----$7-10 for a bootleg, oh no....

It kicks yes? The state of CT.....:rolleyes: (hangs head and waits to graduated from college)

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
Usher

The CD is EXCELLENT Usher has really did the damn thing this time.I listen to it at least 50 times a day.My day isnt complete without it.So Yes you really have to get the real CD no BOOTLEG.Support Usher and all his hard work.